Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooohooooo!!!
My parents just sat me down following dinner to have a serious talk about my future plans and financial situation and whatnot (seeing as I've just graduated university). And so that went well and then after that talk was done I took control of the conversation and had an official face to face coming-out talk with them. I feel great, both knowing that I have money to continue on into my future with and knowing that if I bring a boyfriend home they won't look at me with confused eyes. Woooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Congratulations DerJack! Glad it all went well for you. Smile

congratulations,

seems that a eagle get his wings :-) But don´t fly to high for the first times ... knowing you have a boyfriend and seeing it and maybe knowing that he sleep in your Room... are two pair sox with different color.Wink

Congratulations, that is awesome!

fenris Wrote:congratulations,

seems that a eagle get his wings :-) But don´t fly to high for the first times ... knowing you have a boyfriend and seeing it and maybe knowing that he sleep in your Room... are two pair sox with different color.Wink

Fitting response, I'm an Eagle Scout. Also, he's not allowed to sleep in my room... this hypothetical he, all that was discussed... so yeah, I'll make sure to check my socks.... :biggrin:

Congrats der jack! i'm happy for ya Confusedmile:

Couldn't be happier for you :p

Congrats Derjack , that is wonderful news.
Bighug

Thats wonderful. I am very happy it went well for you. :biggrin:

congratulations!
it's very rare that i hear of these things going so well, so this is a welcome change.