Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words Cannot Describe....
I blocked her from my MSN. Shes trying to make small talk on facebook and in her status she says she missses me ... BIG FUCKING DEAL !!! Ever since we lived together for a few months and i moved out we have fought off and on about the stupidest shit. Im sick of it and she has no class or tact she has to tell her two other " friends " who she hardly knows and i go to starbucks today and they all know i go to the gym today and they all know. WoW small town word travels fast. Oh and ofcourse she has to make sound like shes the innocent one. How fake and what bullshit. Then get this she sees my vehicle parked outside while i was having coffee with a friend and comes in there and starts spouting off !!! Saying to my friend how horrible i am and all the things i do. My friend replies with this " WELL MAYBE HES JUST LIKE THAT TO YOU FOR OBVIOUS REASONS AND MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE YOU COULD KEEP YOUR BIG FUCKING TRAP SHUT !!! I was inshock that she would come into a nice peaceful place and cause a scene like that in the first place. So that just settled it im done with it .

[COLOR="Purple"]WoW

Sounds like she has some real issues! Also she sounds like my insane sister. Good riddance to bad rubbish Lol2 [/COLOR]

LOL if only you had any clue ... How bad she can get