Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup 2010
Anyone looking foward to it?
I am Biggrina England have a good group with the hardest game being america which should be quite goot.

From 'The Sun'

England
Algeria
Slovenia
Yanks

I think that is awesome, in all fairness Big Grin very smart.

anyway what do you lot think bout the groups and such, just a genrealt discussion on the world cup Smile

Would be good if we could get a 16-36 people from the site to choose a team and support them throughout the cup. and then the team that wins the person who chose that team gets a treat Biggrina just a suggestion to make the world cup a more enjoyable cup ^_^

~D5~ Wrote:...just a suggestion to make the world cup a more enjoyable cup ...
I'm trying hard to think of something that might even make it bearable ... Young men in shorts maybe, but it's a hell of a price to pay Wink

marshlander Wrote:I'm trying hard to think of something that might even make it bearable ... Young men in shorts maybe, but it's a hell of a price to pay Wink

Young men out of their shorts perhaps.Sawink2
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

~D5~ Wrote:anyway what do you lot think bout the groups and such, just a genrealt discussion on the world cup Smile

Would be good if we could get a 16-36 people from the site to choose a team and support them throughout the cup. and then the team that wins the person who chose that team gets a treat Biggrina just a suggestion to make the world cup a more enjoyable cup ^_^[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

All this talk of [COLOR="red"]cups has got my head spinning (we call some types of jockstraps "cups")... sooooooo the best way for me to get excited about such a nationalistic event would be to have these fit young men out of their shorts and cups Party [/COLOR]

Its going to me monumental!!

ENGLAND v GERMANY

And i never thought i would say this but C'MON GERMANY!! :p

" Their going home, their going home, their going.........ENGLAND'S going home!!!!!! "

so glad we scored today if were too have lost i wud have been in a grump all my life! lol

[COLOR="Navy"]I happen to be the stereotypical american and I have no idea what the hell is going on when I watch a soccer game (or futbol for the europeans here, did I spell that right?) but I do enjoy the very hot players and have become obsessed with the Vuvuzela.

Also I think America is doing better than most people expected. That is about all I can give to this discussion. I need to read up on this stuff and try to understand the sport, which might be difficult since I don't even understand most american sports.

Go Team USA![/COLOR]

england have done embarrassingly badly. squeezed through their group stages. cant see them going much further.

England and US both did pretty badly, but US should have come way on top having two great goals called back. Thank God we're both through!! I'm glad we got ghana Big Grin (i love soccer).

SrChulo Wrote:England and US both did pretty badly, but US should have come way on top having two great goals called back. Thank God we're both through!! I'm glad we got ghana Big Grin (i love soccer).

I think Ghana has turned out to be one of the stronger teams!! USA and England will be out very soon as they've both been playing pretty bad. However England were prob the worst team Ive seen so far and deserve to go out.