Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup 2010
albabonzai Wrote:TAKE THAT BACK!! There no Scotsman saying anything about Scotland playing! :o

Also i think i need to point out it the score was 4-1 so if you had gotten the goal it woulda been 4-2........... You English cant admit you have a rubbish team Tongue I can admit England is rubbish :p...i can also admit Scotland's team is worse but thats not the point!! HA HA the point is Germany gubbed yas Tongue

lol... nevarrr!!! :tongue: U not Scottish then? Just live there?

If we had gone into the second half at 2-2.. then the mindsets and possible halftime talks and tactics would have been a lot different. The game would have been very much different. We may still have lost, but we also may have won or forced it on to extra time.. or even the dreaded penalties (where we would have then lost coz england are famously crap at penalties).
But I do concede that the English team were indeed a total failure.. our 3 group games were crap - including the one we won... should have been MUCH more than 1-0.
I think the best game we played was actually the Germany game, though due to the score, I imagine not many would agree.

Anyway... C'MON PARAGUAY!! My sweepstake team at work have made it to the quarters... if they can beat Spain and get to the Semis.. then I'm guaranteed a minimum of £4! For a £2/team pick.. that'll double my money! Big Grin Top prize is £35.