Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Monopoly...
I haven't been this excited over a board game since....well,when I got my 1st Monopoly game.And what do you know,Cape Town made it into the world city list and we got a green block,yay!I'm not sure how exactly the game will work considering the "prices of cities".And not sure exactly when the game is going to be released here in SA.Gosh,don|t even know where my old game is.On an unrelated note,whats your most fave boardgame?

lol

fave board game.. I'd have to say Monopoly! Big Grin I don't think anything could actually beat the original.. It's just an all time classic, but the new one which has been advertised quite a lot here in the UK does seem interesting.

OMG, Monopoly, ALL THE WAY!!!

I think I added a comment a week ago when games came up in a thread... to put World Monopoly on!!! I am so excited to see W Monopoly!!!

Lol2

*see here: Welcome to Gay Speak - gay forum, gay chat, gay blogs, gay gallery, detailed member profiles and lots more... 100% FREE site!

Well, my friends and I were always playing Risk. But I have enjoyed the few times I played Monopoly (nobody ever wants to play because it takes too long )

XRIMO Wrote:Well, my friends and I were always playing Risk. But I have enjoyed the few times I played Monopoly (nobody ever wants to play because it takes too long )
Risk? I wouldn't have that game in the house. I've seen so many families fall out over a game of Risk. The game must be cursed :eek:

Monopoly is a game I can't get interested in. Maybe I've never played it properly. I do like a game of Scrabble, draughts too.

Omg I'm SOOOOO going with CLUEDO!!! I was always Rev.Green :biggrin:

Brill I love monopoly, thought I was always childish but its a brilliant game!