Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of warcraft
i dislike wow it made some of my friends not go to school bc they were so addicted

I played it for a time once. I played it for alot. But not so much that it controled my life.
I realised that I had no idea why i was playing it, sure it was an ok game. But it was hardly good enough to warrent the amount of time i spent on it.
So i decide never to play it again. As i don't know how it did it, but it somehow blinded me to the fact the game was "Meh" and made me waste so much time on it.
If i was to play it again, i fear it may hook me again.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Yeah I know people who have gotten into W.O.W and where never seen again. Like my brother had this roommate, who I only seen like 5 times. They lived together for like 2years, he just sat in his room with the door closed and played W.O.W lol.

That's why I never got into Warcraft cause I know that I have the obsessive gamer gene, and playing W.O.W or any M.M.O would be dangerous. Plus I'm not a PC gamer so I also have that reason.

I like it, but for some reason it never goes down too well with my boyfriends.. lmao! x

i played it then left then went back the left and now seen this post it has got me thinking again....

thing is I'm not one of those types that know all the ins and outs of the game so by the time I get to the top lvl they increase the lvl cap again:mad: also I feel like 90% of the time I'm doing stupid stuff just for a few mins of fun,like getting money to repair my gear,selling stuff buying stuff,flying around,waiting for a group then have someone leave for their dinnerRolleyes I think I have just convinced myself to leave it alone....for now.

I tried it because my brother and some of his friends were into it a couple of years ago. I got a character to maybe level 15 before I quit because it was so time consuming with very little payoff. If you enjoy it, more power to you, go for it. It bored me to tears though.

i dont play it at all thanks to one show that saved me from playing it and that's

SOUTH PARK

P.S cartman is the best

it might mess up someone's education...