Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried.... Partners health any advice?
Hi All,
My partner told me today he thinks his trapped a nerve and when i look at his knee one of his veins is infact right upto the skin and really kinda swollen type.. He told me when he stands on his leg it hurts like a shooting pain and his spoken to our landlord who really scared him by telling him it could be fatal.. Now what would the likeley cause be if your vein is like dark blue/purple and showing up as though you had cut some sort of circulation to your knee off from it?

kindest regards

zeon

I think a doctor should see this asap if you're worried... Where's the nearest emergency ward?

Totally agree... I believe that there is a major vein in the leg that leads to the heart.

Hope we are all wrong but ya better be at a docs right now.

As suggested, see the doctor and discuss it. Could it be a varicose vein? They can sometimes cause considerable discomfort.

marshlander Wrote:As suggested, see the doctor and discuss it. Could it be a varicose vein? They can sometimes cause considerable discomfort.

Seconded

hi all,
I dragged my bf to the hospital on the worst night ever i e last night and the bloody gales lol... Had a blood test done and various other tests which lasted about 8-10 hours.. They asked if he was a high risk of HIV and he told them about an incident and also told them that he is gay Thankfully it all came back clear in the end and they wanted to do another blood test at 6am this morning but we discharged ourselves after they ruled out massive majopr threats... I was strong though because of him and his mum called him yesterday to let him know his cousin had a heart attack and is in a stable condition and the issue is hetreditory and he MUST get checked hence why we went

kindest regards

zeon

Well it's good news if there are no major threats Zeon, you did the right thing by having those tests done... And now keep your man monitored, ok? Good luck to you both and hope it turns out to be a minor mishap... something that can be treated...Bighug

Great news Zeon wish you and him the best. Wink2

Thanks for th comments guys... I learnt that it all came around due to one of his relatives telling his mum shes her sister not her aunty which is a tad confusing