Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worse Yankie car of all time lol

No doubt it is one of the ugliest cars... They had some issues, but some cars are worse than that...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

GM Europe isnt doing well with another car that set its self on fire again lol!

artyboy Wrote:GM Europe isnt doing well with another car that set its self on fire again lol!

Did they bring back the Firebird?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Vauxhall Corsa fires: Calls for national data sharing

[Image: Vauxhall-Corsa-fire-747566.jpg]

Yeah that's not good, could be many things wrong with their design. American Automakers did once upon a time used to make decent stuff but not anymore it seems...Maybe Ford?
Check out my stuff!

Judging by the ones I've driven...

[Image: 1982.jpg]

I hit a bump once and the wheel flew off.

Lex

Lexington Wrote:Judging by the ones I've driven...

[Image: 1982.jpg]

I hit a bump once and the wheel flew off.

Lex

Yeah I don't hear anything good about Chrysler's K-car... Although some people collect them...for some reason.
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Yeah that's not good, could be many things wrong with their design. American Automakers did once upon a time used to make decent stuff but not anymore it seems...Maybe Ford?

I used to drive a Toyota Tacoma I bought new. I was very happy with it. It was underpowered for my ever increasing payloads, so I bought a Chevy Silverado. While I still have both trucks, I find the Chevy is a much better truck in every way. Now the Tacoma has become the trash truck. I use it to make trips to the dump, and that's about it. I used to believe foreign cars were better than US domestic automakers. I no longer believe this.

My Tacoma was made in Long Beach, California. So is that a foreign vehicle or a domestic vehicle?

Not sure about worst Yankee car ever but that commercial has to be one of the worst. I have never been fond of American cars. American car manufacurers seemed to be more obsessed with style over substance. The 50s cars with fins is a prime example and once many years ago I saw an American car that claimed to have a "velvematic shift"!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams