Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Memory of My Life
I didn't even bother to read the PM gilhooly wrote me until I got a PM and an email from some of you guys who did take time to read it.

Now that I have read it I can see he's truly whacky. It's obvious he needs professional help more than he needs to be a member in GS.

Virge Wrote:I... It's obvious he needs professional help more than he needs to be a member in GS.
Well, report it to Andy, print it out, give it to the authorities… I'm sure you know the routine. I don't think threats of physical violence and death should be taken lightly.

MikeW Wrote:Well, report it to Andy, print it out, give it to the authorities… I'm sure you know the routine. I don't think threats of physical violence and death should be taken lightly.

I've reported it to Andy...

No need to get the authorities involved except to get him back in the loony bin.

but think about it...
Gilhooly threatening me puts him in more danger than me.

But I believe there ought to be consequences for anyone acting this way. Not having consequences is the same as rewarding and approving behavior like gilhooly's.

AND since he brought his insanity to my front door so to speak it's stopped being a matter of his right to free speech.

Virge Wrote:...AND since he brought his insanity to my front door so to speak it's stopped being a matter of his right to free speech.
Threatening someone with physical violence and death is no more covered by the first amendment that yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre.

Is this standard of this poster? The whole posting suggests a massive break with reality.

johnnyanger Wrote:Is this standard of this poster? The whole posting suggests a massive break with reality.

Every post he's made since I've been here has been as delusional as this one.

This time he went over the edge making threats. He's most likely nuts enough to believe he can or should follow up on his threats. That makes him the biggest danger to his own safety.

Beaux Wrote:You can't just switch-out your Alzheimer's medication for Meth.
~Beaux

Beaux, this deserves framing. It also gives me a few ideas about how to pep up the local nursing homes.

"BREAK DANCING COMPETITION this Saturday night at Clara's Rest home!"
I bid NO Trump!

What a discouraging return to GS! Glad to see good follow up.
Virge I feel safer just reading your responses, but damn I never expected THAT much crazy from Gil.
Most all his past stuff has just been mental/emotional ploy and not specifically threatening.
To make a statement like that, even online, is not just criminal, it is a crime.

Did you really mean it to be that specifically threatening Gil? Either way, it was/is!

VERY DISTURBING. smh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Gilhooly...you have crossed a line that is completely unacceptable...

I have always tried to make sense out of your posts...I think there is something worthwhile that you have to say even though it is often difficult and sometimes impossible to figure out what it is..but what you said to Virge is NOT hard to figure out. It is criminal....period.