Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Movies Ever
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

First movie that comes to mind is "Rubber"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Birdemic

Miles Wrote:Birdemic

Wow...that's really bad... I'm at a loss, those are like the worst graphics I've ever seen lol It's like they did super nintendo graphics on a green screen...

I did have a friend tell me about this movie, but I don't recall actually watching it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463392

edit: accidentally posted the incorrect video...but here's the movie here...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

wth, every "Amazing" Spiderman is an awful one.

thawoods Wrote:wth, every "Amazing" Spiderman is an awful one.

I'm not a big fan of Spider Man myself but...a movie about a tire is much worse in every way lol
Check out my stuff!

Too many to be able to choose which is the worst, but the last one is Paranormal Activity "the Ghost Dimension".

I saw all the other movies from the francise, which I loved so much and I felt this one:

1) Didn't add anything new. Each movie had something original and creative: For instance, the prequel called"The Marked ones" was really impressive; I was so scared that I didn't even want to go to the bathroom at night (because of darkness and the fear of one of the bad guys appearing from nowhere). In one of the other movies they incorporated the XBOX 360 Kinect as a part of the spooky atmopshere. Everything in the ghost dimension was old, boring and predictable.

2) Supposedly it was gonna be the last movie and the story was gonna have a striking ending, but it wasn't the case. They failed miserably to close the story, leaving a lot of unsolved misteries.

3) They resourced to fake advertising to seduce the fans and increase the interest. Not the first time they did that, but at least on that time the final product was stunning.

Oh that reminds me of the "Blairwitch Project"

Check out my stuff!

A million ways to die in the West....

I mean is this the same guy that does Family Guy???? Well I haven't liked that either since a few years anyway
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

In my case the Blair witch project was one of my favorites. I loved the approach they took to scare the hell out of us by making our imagination to create the scary stuff.

However, the sequel (Blair witch project 2) definitely falls into the category of WORST with capital letter. They totally broke the concept.

Anything with an overpaid "Hollywood" "talented star"