Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Movies Ever
Jaws The Revenge was an awful movie. The shark even roared and they don't have vocal cords!
An eye for an eye

a walk to remember is bad .....

blair witch project and shaft

trywait Wrote:blair witch project and shaft

Thank you... Someone, might have been this tread, was trying to say it was good... lol ugh...it isn't I remember the previews for it on TV years ago....just looked silly...I was 13 around that time... lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Alto Wrote:Yeah me... lol and lots of other people like this film too

Bad movies...

Cloverfield

After earth

Tree of life

The last batman film, whatever its called, it had bane in it, I watched it in the cinema, it was the longest 8 hours of my life

The lone ranger, can't even remember it, it was so bad I wiped it from my memory, I think Johnny Depp was in it

TMNT, I was actually frightened by the turtles

Alice In Wonderland, more Johnny Depp fail.

The Expendables (all of them)

Avatar was cool in the effects department, but... yeah a worn out story line. But it was cool to see it in 3D...was the first one I had seen so I had my oooo aahhh moment lol

Cloverfield - I heard it was stupid, never watched it.

Haven't seen Tree of Life or After Earth...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... which version, the 1990 version...which is what I grew up watching...that one was good, well at least to the 5 year old me lol. The whoever director raped it and turned that franchise into a pile of shite...Both me and my sister refuse to see... I forget the director's name, but he's slowly destroying anything I grew up with...

Alice in Wonderland -- hmmm don't know if I had seen it, probably wasn't impressed either...

The Expendables... The first one was ok for it being an action... You know usually action movies suck at a story line... Like my mom was watching Too Fast Too Furious, it fucking sucked shit, no one thinks they're a badass in a fucking Mitsubishi Eclipse, pardon me, but get a Mustang or something that has some balls lol.

So another movie... All except the first one of The Fast & the Furious series of movies suck...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

absolutely every fucking film Steven Soderbergh has directed! i stopped watching his insomniac excuses for films after 2004 and i'm never wasting my life on the shit he makes again. worst fucking filmmaker on the planet.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

trywait Wrote:blair witch project and shaft

Not seen Shaft, Blair Witch Project was not a film I enjoyed though, so agreed on that.

Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 springs to mind for me. I am not really big on movies, only a few have blown me away (Interstellar being one I have recently watched), but these two sucked. Not bothered watching the following ones.

That's who it is...Michael Bay...

Yeah they were corny, but at my age (being 5-6 years old) I thought it was the shit lol
Check out my stuff!

And not to mention that's where I stole the quote from lol
Check out my stuff!

Alto Wrote:I disagree and The Expendables sell themselves as the action fans wet dream or homage to 80s and 90s action flicks but falls flat on its face, a lot of those films weren't Oscar winners but at least they had a story line that made you care what was happening, The Expendables is just mindless action, one explosion after another.. yeah I'm sure in 50 years time everybody will remember the iconic characters of Barney and Christmas..... not.

Oh yeah the story line was...non-existent...

Even Kung Fury has a better story line lol

Check out my stuff!