Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Movies Ever
Planet of the Apes ( 2001 ) I am a massive planet of the apes fan but that movie was atrocious.
An eye for an eye

I can think of two that I thought were absolute garbage, and I know people will disagree with me.
The first one that comes to mind, I actually got up and walked out of the movie theater, pulp fiction. For such an all star cast it was a complete waste of time.

The second one was the watchmen. I picked this one up on DVD when I was working 24 hour shifts. I watched some of it, I guess. I simply have up on it. Between the absolute worst sound track I have ever heard and monotonous garbage and uninspired dialog. I had it at two hours in. I paid three dollars for the movie. I ejected it and tossed it into furnace. It wasn't even worth taking home.

But I could write a list of terrible movies that most folks would agree with.

hank Wrote:I can think of two that I thought were absolute garbage, and I know people will disagree with me.
The first one that comes to mind, I actually got up and walked out of the movie theater, pulp fiction. For such an all star cast it was a complete waste of time.

The second one was the watchmen. I picked this one up on DVD when I was working 24 hour shifts. I watched some of it, I guess. I simply have up on it. Between the absolute worst sound track I have ever heard and monotonous garbage and uninspired dialog. I had it at two hours in. I paid three dollars for the movie. I ejected it and tossed it into furnace. It wasn't even worth taking home.

But I could write a list of terrible movies that most folks would agree with.

Didn't like Pulp Fiction? You know either people love that movie or hate it... I thought it was pretty good.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Didn't like Pulp Fiction? You know either people love that movie or hate it... I thought it was pretty good.
To be honest I've never run across anybody else that didn't like it.

I've come across a couple people who hated everything Quentin Tarantino does...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I've come across a couple people who hated everything Quentin Tarantino does...

I've watched six of his movies, didn't like a single one of them.

I think there were a couple others I might have seen and didn't care for, can't think of them at the moment...but I did like Pulp Fiction...
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I think there were a couple others I might have seen and didn't care for, can't think of them at the moment...but I did like Pulp Fiction...

Reservoir dogs, inglorious bastards, kill Bill one and two, death proof, dusk til dawn. Django, I never saw that one and don't suppose I ever will. I'm not going to be drug to any more of his movies. I feel the same about Rob Zombie.

ummm, what about "Mars Needs Moms?," I think it was a pretty bad movie, Treasure Planet, never really appealed to me...

Anything to do with the muppets... I never cared for any of it, just my preference...but imo it sucks ass. I can tolerate it, yes, but never would I ever watch any of it for myself.

I don't like most Disney movies and I don't care for most Anime, some it ok, some is even good... To hell with reading subtitles.

Check out my stuff!