Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst movies you ever seen?
Jack starring Robin Williams. I hate this movie so much!

[Image: MV5BMTczMjIzOTY2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM3...4,317_.jpg]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Actually....if you watch the whole series of movies, its not that bad.

Really, the second one?

The second one was really bad... it was probably good conceptually but it was terribly executed.

I havent seent he third one, but I thought the first cube was good. It was really atmospheric at least.

The Fountain, it was artsy fartsy bullshit for two hours.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Bloodrayne.

OMG....SOOOOOOOOOOO much wasted film!!!!

I totally agree! I used to play the video games of BloodRayne all the time and when they released the movie, I was highly disappointed. Wow. Horrible movie.

Bitch Slap
Gang Of Roses 1 & 2

Jurassic Shark an awful movie. Smile

...and Doll Graveyard. It was so bad, I did dishes halfway through it. And I hate chores.

Tayvie Wrote:The Fountain, it was artsy fartsy bullshit for two hours.

LOL...One of my favorite movies! To each his own I guess!

I hated with a passion that College movie with Drake Bell, hated it. Not funny, it even had a scene that portrayed a horrible gay caricature. I normally like dirty humor, but that movie was so bad I looked it up on Wikipedia just so I could be relieved to know it got horrible ratings and made less money than its budget.
I once made the mistake of watching some gross movie on the Sundance channel. Savage Grace or something grace. It was about the end of some rich family and normally I like reading books and watching movies on rich people, but that movie sucked on ice. Hated it.
I loved Mean Girls, and, I just saw less than two minutes of Mean Girls 2 before I changed the channel. I don't know what those producers were thinking, obviously without Tina Fey they couldn't write for their lives.

I HATED, with a white hot passion, the saw 6 movie. I'm not a huge fan of the series to begin with but my friends and family liked it. I was OK with all of the preexisting ones but the sixth one was just rubbish, and I didn't finish it LoL. I think a lot of movies made for 3D are naturally bad...in my opinion.