Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst murder I have ever heard of. Just... Wow
This story alone made me support the death penalty.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/world-w...?hpt=hp_t1

I dont even know what to say, words do not suffice. Bring back the guillotine!

Oh wow. This makes me so sad. Sad

Fellow army, enlisted, there are no words for any veterans who die at the hands of their fellow countrymen. This is a sad story, but I hope that the petition gets enough signatures to make the Whitehouse comment on this atrocity. Rest In Peace, jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

This is horrible and absurd.

Two young thugs attack and kill a senior citizen for a couple bucks. What a waste
We Have Elvis !!

This is disgusting. I don't wish the death penalty on those two, it costs taxpayers too much $$$ and they will have an end in sight for their own suffering. No, I wish that they rot away for the rest of their lives all alone in solitary confinement! Never seeing the sun shine and having no contact with other human beings for the next 40+ years is what monsters like that deserve.

Again, I support the death penalty, we don't have that here...

We have an average of 1500 yes one thousand five hundred so called "farm" murders every year since they aboloshed the death penalty when the present regime took office in 1994... YOU add that up.

Let me explain what is meant by "farm" murders... entire families of farm owners wiped out.

Pree-teens (both girls and boys) bashed to death against the walls or killed after being made to watch their parents being raped and then murdered

There have even been cases where torture has been carried out

This does not dimminish the senslessness of this atrocity, but illustrates why i support the death sentence and a quick carrying out of sentencing as well

Trial by error

They think robbery was a motive?

BULLSHIT!

It doesn't take much,
to rob an 88 yr old old man!

All that extra they did to him,
clearly,
was done for the "fun" if it.

They were probably just bored.

Seems to be trending with teens these days,
like in this tragedy:

"Teens charged with first degree murder in ballplayers killing in Oklahoma."

Kids these days are twisted.

What ever happened to just playing video games?

Most kids (at least in the USA) are still playing video games. Unless it's changed in the last year or so then violence is still at an all time low, at least last time I checked FBI stats, particularly for youth. Kids are several times more likely to be killed by adults than adults are to be killed by kids. (Btw, I read somewhere that the majority of underage teens who get pregnant do so by legal adults rather than boys their own age, too.)

However, the economy no doubt stresses families which might have a bad effect on kids and might also cut down on game play, too. It might be rising. But I'm not going to live in fear of homicidal boys out for a thrill kill, those have always been with us since the beginning of time. I'm sure I'm much more likely to die in a car accident and the elderly by being prescribed the wrong meds than any of us are at the hands of psycho youth (or psychos of any age).