Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst murder I have ever heard of. Just... Wow
This isn't exactly uncommon; the elderly are often targeted.
I'm pretty sure you must of heard of something even a little worse than that, surely?

Instead of death penalty. I'd like them to serve social service, like cleaning the streets, watering the plants in the park, and volunteer for humanity victims, even in conflicting countries, so they can repent and understand how valuable lives are.

This is horrible, don't get me wrong... This is absolutely horrid and they deserve to be charged with murder, but I don't think this is the ABSOLUTE WORST thing I've seen... There are some pretty twisted people... These are probably some stupid asshole teenagers who have nothing better to do then beat up an old guy on the street, it's horrible...

My point being, there are a lot worse people who deserve the title of "Worst murderer, and most hated human being." Then some asshole, idiot teenagers.

Extreme punishment needs to be dished out over these kinds of monsters who have NO conscience, NO thought, NO functioning brain matter.

Bury them alive (on TV) -- punishment dealt out, they learned their lesson, AND have been disposed of all in one cheap ensemble!!! And BONUS item -- a very NICE deterrent for the rest of these kinds of brain dead monsters.

I have a .45 under my couch for these kinds of people.

Richard

ardus Wrote:I have a .45 under my couch for these kinds of people.

Richard

Well, it aint doing no good there now, is it?

Hmmmm?????

Genersis Wrote:This isn't exactly uncommon; the elderly are often targeted.
I'm pretty sure you must of heard of something even a little worse than that, surely?

I have a HUGE soft spot for the elderly, so when someone in any way mistreats a senior citizen, it really makes me livid. But this is just absolutely devastating.

We need to honor and respect our senior citizens. We need to care about them. We need to stop this trend of crime against our precious elders. I say they're precious because they truly are- They're an asset to our society and we need them.

We all have a senior citizen in our lives. We need to let them know we care and show our love for them, because they have done so much for us.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Extreme punishment needs to be dished out over these kinds of monsters who have NO conscience, NO thought, NO functioning brain matter.

Bury them alive (on TV) -- punishment dealt out, they learned their lesson, AND have been disposed of all in one cheap ensemble!!! And BONUS item -- a very NICE deterrent for the rest of these kinds of brain dead monsters.

Those kinds of deterrent almost never work.

Man....he survived the mayhem of Okinawa, the fierce and relentless Japanese defense....just to be killed by some 16 year old from his own land.

Does someone else have the urgent desire to sent those folkes to I don't know lets say Somalia and time how long before they're done?

But, please someones has to award the parents that managed to come up with such exemplar society members