Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst "sex" horror stories
I really want to write this down to get it out of my head...been there for so many years and I am TIRED of trying to figure it out.....

I am thinking MAYBE if I am lucky someone can say something to me that will "click" and allow me to close the door.....

OK......Without going into detail too much..I got raped by two guys I knew when I was a teenager. I remember everything before it happened...and when I came to afterward...but my mind has completely blacked out when it was happening...I left my body and went somewhere else and it has always FASCINATED me how that phenomenon transpires....

The key to the above...I know EXACTLY when I went away..what happened before and afterward...so what I am going to share is different....I want to establish that....I am also at peace with what happened and have processed the rape...

Another one...I blacked out when I used to drink and spent the week in a hotel with some guy and though I initially forgot about it when he came back into town to reconnect..it came back to me in bits and pieces....(and DAMN he was hot...great sex....)

...and what I am about to say is different than that as well....

The thing that haunts the fuck out of me.....

I think I was given XTC/rohypnol ..twice....and I cannot stop thinking about it ...at least once a week I try my damndest to figure out SOMETHING...I really need I to stop...

A preface...I was a bartender in a busy gay nightclub so I got a lot of attention...some wanted...some not....

This one guy...I remember looking at him in his weird ass bedroom and wondering what I was doing there or how I got there. He was very conservative and kinda creepy in a dead animal hanging on the wall kinda way...flannel sheets....gun racks....I was in a weird sleep state and I was laying on his floor. The last thing I remember is that I was working behind the bar....then this brief awareness of where I was with this guy I didn't know...and then I remember being in my car in the middle of the morning and feeling really groggy...don't know how I got there or what happened....

I know I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER have sex with this guy willingly......

...and a few months later...I woke up in a condo full of antiques with someone who thought we were in love and I swear I had never seen him and again....I have no idea how I got there and I was groggy again...and I would NOT have been with him either....no recollection at all how I got there or being in bed with him....

He had the pushy personality of a few of my stalkers when I was 21...I was scared to death when I fully came to and got out of there in a daze.....

I have no idea why I have it all blanked out except my final analysis was that I either have multiple personalities or I got drugged......

I am fairly certain I was drugged as the MPD doesn't fit anywhere else in my life and I have asked everyone I knew at the time if they ever noticed anything to be sure...NADA....I spent a lot of time figuring THAT PART out....

So...has anyone else ever been drugged or had sex against their will...left their body while doing it...not known what happened? It is so freaky to have this happen and trying to figure it out has left me exhausted...I am ready to throw in the towel....I want to be done with it....

Any words of wisdom? Ideas? HELP!

Oh yeah...I almost forgot...if you feel like it ...share your own worst sex horror stories

Hi all.
Three years ago in march month i was at railway station. I met one man at loo. He was straight but looking for some fun. I was also horny so i gave him signal. After few mins i was with him at his home. He lowered his pant and asked me to suck. I started removing my cloths but he said no need to remove cloths just suck my dick. I was totally disappointed as i dont much like sucking but i like body play and anal. As i inspired him for sex so i have to give him that blowjob. I started sucking it. Just a two mins after sucking he came outside my mouth. I asked him if he want fucking. He said no and dropped me back. He had quick fun and i was completely disappointed.

I wouldn't call it a horror story, just a bit weird: I was banging this guy in the ass and felt something touching my buttocks from side to side. It was a clear physical touch, not painful and it felt like some sort of claw. The room was locked and Freddy Krueger wasn't in it, so I have no idea what it was.

I've been stalked and chased countless times, it doesn't even bother me anymore. Smile

East Wrote:Oh yeah...I almost forgot...if you feel like it ...share your own worst sex horror stories

I've had so many loooooolll

Met idiot on the beach, he calls me all sorts of names while I suck him (he probably thought it was hot).

Next day I told him to f*** off and he was very upset about it.

This other guy was so clumsy he didn't even know how to touch me without hurting me.

East Wrote:I remember everything before it happened...and when I came to afterward...but my mind has completely blacked out when it was happening...I

Any words of wisdom? Ideas? HELP!

I believe something similar happened to me once, Sweetie.

It wasn't rape, it wasn't sexual but it was extremely unpleasant: my mother is a mentally sick person and she once woke me up at 3 a.m. and said all sorts of insults and threats.

I was so mad, I replied with even worse insults and she got scared and ran away crying.

I have no idea what my exact words were, it's like my mind is blank and I can't remember anything.

I just want to point out that these guys seem to be attracted to you. its almost like they are drawn to you.

No one prepared me for the gay community when i was a teen. it can be a harsh place.

i always wanted to get married, maybe adopt.
but the gay community is such a diverse place.

you have to be a bitch when it comes to picking what you want out of a guy. you have to really find out what this guy is all about.

I have met allot of homosexuals with these stories.

always look out for your self first.
if your drinking or doing drugs you open your self up to rape.

these are guys and they want to get off. some guys have no sense of caring about your feelings.

I'm what you would call a christian gay but don't get me wrong i love being gay. I love dick.

i just don't like how sexual the gay community can be.

guys can be harsh and rape to them means nothing. if they can get away with it they might do it.

then you have to ask your self why do they resort to rape? do they have stds?

can a person be asking to get raped?

well, if you walk into a bathhouse with your dick hanging out with a bubble butt and you walk into a room with 4 guys who are on drugs. You just might get raped.

I'm sorry to sound insensitive I'm just saying.

You experience is really weird and creepy. Why don't you go visit a doctor or two? Both physiological check and mental check to see if there is anything wrong with your awareness and your body. I've heard about stories that people lost part of their body after they be drugged, so it may not stop at sex. Like they literally cut down the person's kidney and sell it. It was disgusting.

one more thing.

don't let people make you feel like your crazy or less of a person just because you have been to hell and back.

you are just looking for answers.

some people don't have a clue what pain really is.

so they see it as horror but these are the facts of life.

life is no fairy tale its reality so lets deal with it and move on.

and i know about pain.

people came into my house and recorded me in the shower then they took the video and passed it around my community.

i was masterbating in the shower.

homophobic redneck cops did this to me.

after this took place i got about 7 deaths threats.