Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing in the world.
So many things to confess... I'll just start with my worst:

I gave blowjobs to my own son for short period when he was about 13. Now he and his siblings hate my guts.

wow:eek: wasn't expecting that, sorry to hear that about your kids:frown:

Anonymous
this is a big step for you. instead of carrying this around with you get some professional ideas.

trust me, there are worst things to be done in a life time.

maybe the first step in a resolution is to get your self past the experience. for what ever has been done no need to continue the issue into the future.

You need to get some serious professional help, but you're very lucky you didn't end up in prison for child abuse. I feel so sorry for your son, he's got to carry for the rest of his life the memory of what you did to him.

0.o that burden must be eating you alive

It is. I am getting the punishment I deserve. Professional help is of no use. Psychiatrists only want to peddle drugs and therapists only want you to do homework. None of them want to listen and talk. It's my lot in life now.

Actually, there are therapists who would listen...you just gotta find the right one.

Message me (dm or email whatever) if you would like to talk, I am open to listen to anything, I'd try to help as much as I can.

You don't state your reasons for giving him blowjobs? You don't say much. I don't think you deserve a punishment, we don't know your resons...But after all, the simple fact that you are confessing this and that you feel remorse is a huge step towards being forgiven.

Again, message me if you'd like to talk, I will not disclose who you are to anyone.

Wow...

Have you tried psychiatrists and therapists? or are you just telling us what you've heard about them? I think you need to take an active role if you want to get to where you want to be. I'd think that taking a passive approach to this (giving up on professional help) will not lead to anything good.

SrChulo Wrote:Wow...

Have you tried psychiatrists and therapists? or are you just telling us what you've heard about them? I think you need to take an active role if you want to get to where you want to be. I'd think that taking a passive approach to this (giving up on professional help) will not lead to anything good.

Three different psychiatrists and two therapists Chulo. I was in 3 different mental hospitals and underwent 7 electro-shock treatments. Trust me, they dont really help, they are just bureaucrats like the other doctors. I was just confessing to see what kind of thoughts I would get from the gay/bi community. I wasnt bragging (trust me) and I know that I have been forgiven by my God, it's just something that I have to live with until death and I wanted to make sure if there was another idiot out there like me he didnt make the same mistake. I did talk a man out of abusing his son at an even earlier age already.

You just gave yourself away, SavedGay, but what on earth possessed you to give your son a blow job at thirteen? You'd have done better to get some good adult cock from a place where it was available. Plenty of fish in the sea.