Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing in the world.
what do u want to here from us on gayspek ? be nice to u because were gay and we should understand !!!! hell no... u abused a child .... is that what u think all gay people do ,,,we dont !!!

matty7 Wrote:what do u want to here from us on gayspek ? be nice to u because were gay and we should understand !!!! hell no... u abused a child .... is that what u think all gay people do ,,,we dont !!!

Thanks for saying that Matty...

One more thing for the record...

PEDOPHILES are not GAY! They are PEDOPHILES.

Ahem, sorry to bring discord here but some paedophiles might well be gay too, as in wanting sex only with their own gender... Let's just say that Paedophiles are those who love children and will have sex with them, some will prefer boys, some will prefer girls. There are such things as female paedophiles as well, although they may be a rarer kind.

Not all gays are paedophiles, probably very few of them are.
Not all straights are paedophiles, some of them are.

But to say that Paedophiles are not gay is just too much simplification.

matty7 Wrote:what do u want to here from us on gayspek ? be nice to u because were gay and we should understand !!!! hell no... u abused a child .... is that what u think all gay people do ,,,we dont !!!

Agree with you there, Matty, that we really don't know what he was trying to seek out of us.
But, East, SG did mention wanting to have sex with MEN not children... I don't think that had anything dubious about it.

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. I showed you as much understanding as I could, and I'm sorry, but my question still stands. What on earth made you think you could suck off your own thirteen year old, because I too, would like to understand what makes a man act like that, when there are plenty of adults who are ready to indulge you in that sort of activity. I'm not judging, just trying to get your explanation. You seem to have brought on your own demise by doing that and brought anger to your children about what you did, and no longer have their love and support. I am sorry for you. Matty may well be angry, you don't know why he feels that way about people who've abused children, so don't judge him. And no, he would not go down well with the Westboro Baptist church because he embraces being gay, and would be like a sore in their backside. I can understand that you have regrets and maybe even that you feel remorse and I can forgive you, but it's not my absolution you really seek.
I may be a fucking man, but I'm no idiot. Thanks for sharing.

SavedGay Wrote:Well, looks like I fucked up. Thought I clicked on the little "anonymous" box. Sorry I bothered you guys. I'm leaving this site now in deep humiliation. What was I looking for?

Not a smart ass reply like that you fucking idiot. You read what you want to read and ignore the truth. I said on here in another thread that being gay does not make you a child molestor. What I was looking for was input from other men, not excuses, just maybe some understanding. I dont know. Guess I should have known better. If you dont think I dont feel bad about what I did you are fucking nuts. No one feels as bad as I do. I guess I was just stupid to think you people would be able to listen and talk to me sensibly. Matty7, you would do well to join the Westboro Baptist Church, you would fit right in there.

You fucked up when you decided to modest your child. No one here fucked up.

You came here and started your evangelism, never once considering that this is an international board of people of many faiths, or no faith at all. Proselytize, push your god on others when you are what I consider the lowest of the low? Really? There is NO excuse to justify hurting a child. NONE. EVER.

Now, you've insulted some of the MOST respected people of this forum. Everything I've read in response to you has been polite and patient but maybe too honest for you to hear. What input could we possibly give you?

You want me to talk sensibly to you? Here's what you are doing. You are clinging to YOUR notion of god to justify and cleanse you of this horrible act. You think by believing all that bullshit you are "forgiven." Sorry to break to you but you can never give your OWN son his innocence or his trust in his parent back. There is no answer in your religion. There is no answer in your magic book.

You are sick and need professional help. You are a pedophile. I can't give you any sympathy, understanding or read any of your bullshit preaching. You crossed a line.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ahem, sorry to bring discord here but some paedophiles might well be gay too, as in wanting sex only with their own gender... Let's just say that Paedophiles are those who love children and will have sex with them, some will prefer boys, some will prefer girls. There are such things as female paedophiles as well, although they may be a rarer kind.

Not all gays are paedophiles, probably very few of them are.
Not all straights are paedophiles, some of them are.

But to say that Paedophiles are not gay is just too much simplification.

I do think that an attraction to children is much different than an attraction to either men/women or both. The difference is consenting adults. I would never refer to a pedophile as either straight or gay.

yeah, i would say short of extortion,torture, murder, and war crimes, that is about the worst thing in the world you could do. it really does taint any good deed you may have done. however i do not believe you are beyond forgiveness, you must realize that in order to receive true forgiveness you must undergo a penance that exceeds the magnitude and scope of the wrong doing you have perpetrated. simply brow beating yourself with shame, and prayer will not lead to redemption.

in order to redeem yourself you must not only suffer punishment but give your very life. if you give every single dime you have, your house, the shirt off your back, your car, everything you own, all of your intellectual property, and accomplish something significant, such as saving the lives of others at the cost of your own maybe, *MAYBE* you would be worth forgiving.

lots of people feel remorse for what they have done, however they do nothing to balance the equation. how exactly do you intend to prove that you have virtue? what can you do? a few suggestions: sell everything you own and volunteer in a third world country giving out medical supplies, or spend the remainder of your life doing disaster relief in Hati. your son will never forgive you, but at least then perhaps the good you would do by sacrificing yourself would offset the vice you have indulged in.

sitting on your hands like you are human, is just wasting time. you need to earn a soul at this point. however if you dedicate yourself, and make EVERY sacrifice you can, you will be able to find dignity and die peacefully.

i wish you the best in finding peace of mind. no one is beyond forgiveness, but to attain it takes great effort, that is by nature beyond the means of an the average individual. you must now prove yourself to be great than yourself as you were, and greater than the status quo.

SavedGay Wrote:Fuck you you judgemental son of a bitch.
Thanks, but I already have a boyfriend. :biggrin:

Yes, I am judgmental. I use my brain and my heart to know right from wrong in making my decisions. I don't need superstition or myth to guide me.

azulai Wrote:You fucked up when you decided to modest your child. No one here fucked up.

You came here and started your evangelism, never once considering that this is an international board of people of many faiths, or no faith at all. Proselytize, push your god on others when you are what I consider the lowest of the low? Really? There is NO excuse to justify hurting a child. NONE. EVER.

Now, you've insulted some of the MOST respected people of this forum. Everything I've read in response to you has been polite and patient but maybe too honest for you to hear. What input could we possibly give you?

You want me to talk sensibly to you? Here's what you are doing. You are clinging to YOUR notion of god to justify and cleanse you of this horrible act. You think by believing all that bullshit you are "forgiven." Sorry to break to you but you can never give your OWN son his innocence or his trust in his parent back. There is no answer in your religion. There is no answer in your magic book.

You are sick and need professional help. You are a pedophile. I can't give you any sympathy, understanding or read any of your bullshit preaching. You crossed a line.

Jake...you are a breath of fresh air...seriously...I have so much respect for you. Bow