Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Have The Nerve?
I should tell you guys...I love watching these videos...I am semi-addicted to them.

I get sick to my stomach watching them and there is NO WAY I could go on this road...ever...but I love that someone else did so I can see it!

Some of the roads really make me consider my fear of heights...YIKES ....

Unless I got some super power that would ensure my life if I ever fell, NO! Though it is really exciting to go on an adventure and cross under a waterfall.

Here is another one..the top five. I agree with three of them but I have seen scarier roads than the other two

THIS is the one I MIGHT go on...I think it is breathtakingly beautiful and it might be enough to get me past my fear of heights...

East Wrote:THIS is the one I MIGHT go on...I think it is breathtakingly beautiful and it might be enough to get me past my fear of heights...

Austria and Italy have roads like this. also breathtakingly beautiful.

We were on some pretty scary roads in Iceland, hairpin turns around the fjords and they were poorly-maintained gravel with either no guard rail or very sketchy ones. And just when you were having fun, a motor home comes the other way. But nothing like that! When my sister lived in the Caribbean they had little mini buses that tore around like crazy, apparently it was not that rare for one of them to end up in the water.

meridannight Wrote:Austria and Italy have roads like this. also breathtakingly beautiful.

Have you driven or them? If so...any fear at all?

East Wrote:Have you driven or them? If so...any fear at all?

yeah, i have. and no, can't say it even occurred to me to feel fear. i'm not wired that way. i don't know. i feel thrilled, excited....engaged, it feels refreshing and it's a physically enjoyable experience. that isn't fear, i don't think...