Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Stay In A Sexless Relationship?
Simple question here. Let's say you were in a relationship with someone who, for whatever reason, could not have sex. Would you stay? Let's assume that this person is the embodiment of perfection for you. Physical traits, intelligence, humor, money, interests, etc. What then? To make it even more interesting, what if this person told you, knowing how important sex is, that you could have sex with other people if you wanted and they would not consider it cheating? Also, when I say relationship, I do not mean just friends.

Esruc Wrote:Simple question here. Let's say you were in a relationship with someone who, for whatever reason, could not have sex. Would you stay? Let's assume that this person is the embodiment of perfection for you. Physical traits, intelligence, humor, money, interests, etc. What then? To make it even more interesting, what if this person told you, knowing how important sex is, that you could have sex with other people if you wanted and they would not consider it cheating? Also, when I say relationship, I do not mean just friends.

I would be crazy to walk away. I would most definitely stay.

STAY sex is not love it is merely a physical need most people have

Sure, why not. Maybe best to be on guard about falling for one of your sexual partners though. That could get complicated.

I'd stay with them. I would feel massively guilty about sleeping with someone else even if they wouldn't consider it cheating...

Personally i'd say love is more important than sex.

I've never been in any sorta relationship, but i'd be perfectly ok with 'love'not sex'

Wow what a beautiful concept. I guess I would stay, I couldn't argue with anything you've idealized. I could have my cake and eat it too!!!

I'm in sexless relationships with lots of people, including my friends, parents, brothers and sisters. But I'm guessing you are not talking about that kind of relationship.
If I were sure that the relationship would satisfy me, why not? But right now, I'm glad my love relationship is not sexless. The sex just empowers all the love that we share on all other accounts.

ideal guy in every way, except no sex?

yes, absolutely.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm in sexless relationships with lots of people, including my friends, parents, brothers and sisters. But I'm guessing you are not talking about that kind of relationship.

Esruc Wrote:Also, when I say relationship, I do not mean just friends.

Yes, I mean a "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" type relationship, perhaps even marriage, just no sex with that person.