Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would it be easier..?
questioning Wrote:But what I said above isn't really true: it's not easier being straight: it's less difficult.

Well, I could do for a little less difficulty at the moment. And I could probably handle years, but DECADES?! Please, don't even plant that idea in my head. I might as well just throw out my youth if that's going to be the case, what's the point if I can't enjoy being young to the extent that my other friends do?

And I know I sound ridiculous to those who are older and wiser, but when I get like this I don't even care, I need to vent somewhere, to anyone who will listen. This would be a burden on my friends in real life, especially the ones who have the nerve to tell me that they have it harder than I do.

maybe the next person posting could just create a new thread for this topic. three pages is getting to be a bit too much.

DanK Wrote:My answer is "yes, it would be easier" but if I got to choose, I would still choose to be gay again.
I don't hate women but I find most of their activities boring. I like doing physical demanding activities (working out, hiking, trekking, etc) while most (not all) of the women don't. And many women like to think that men should be providers. I don't really like this idea. I like everyone to be as equal as possible. It's just my personal opinion though.

Yeee.

I feel like the "heterosexual world" imposes a lot of ideals upon relationships and roles, and it freaks me out.

I aint neva wanna buy anyone jewelery. Dogrun

I can completely and honestly say that I would never ever want to be straight. Like I don't mind being gay, I like the fact that I really can bond with guy more than I think heterosexual couples can. Like maybe I'm wrong, I just feel like because I'm the same gender as my partners, we just naturally have more stuff in common.

I also know that I never would have met a lot of my closest friends if I wasn't gay.

And finally, I might be being a little dramatic here, but I don't think I'd be as nice and open minded of a person if I hadn't be gay. My Catholic upbringing almost destroyed me when I realized I was gay, that's how religiously brainwashed and effected I was. My private old private high school literally trains it's students to be conservation Republic, catholic bigots. Most come out with a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and Chauvinistic mind & I'm glad my homosexuality saved me from being that way. I'd sure rather be gay than that.

OHHHH AND OTHER REASONS:
1) I love stuffed animals
2) I love jewelry
3) I love my fruity drinks (Apple Martinis and CranVodka all day long)
-So I'm kinda immune to what straight guys have to go through.

writerbry Wrote:I can completely and honestly say that I would never ever want to be straight. Like I don't mind being gay, I like the fact that I really can bond with guy more than I think heterosexual couples can. Like maybe I'm wrong, I just feel like because I'm the same gender as my partners, we just naturally have more stuff in common.

I also know that I never would have met a lot of my closest friends if I wasn't gay.

And finally, I might be being a little dramatic here, but I don't think I'd be as nice and open minded of a person if I hadn't be gay. My Catholic upbringing almost destroyed me when I realized I was gay, that's how religiously brainwashed and effected I was. My private old private high school literally trains it's students to be conservation Republic, catholic bigots. Most come out with a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, and Chauvinistic mind & I'm glad my homosexuality saved me from being that way. I'd sure rather be gay than that.

OHHHH AND OTHER REASONS:
1) I love stuffed animals
2) I love jewelry
3) I love my fruity drinks (Apple Martinis and CranVodka all day long)
-So I'm kinda immune to what straight guys have to go through.

I agree with you on this, I often thought it would be so much easier to be straight and my life would be so much better but the truth is I think it has helped me be as open minded as I am.

Never really had a problem with it in my 64 years
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]