Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would they take me to a gay bar?
I'm 16 and i was thinking about going to a gay club for christmas (its new year in here). Would they take me in there? And should i be worried about something? I'm not trying to have something sexual, I just want to see people like me. What do you think?

I think that it depends on your country law and on the particular bar. You could go to a bar here, but they would be hesitant to let you drink - or at least they should be, until you are 18.

Hi would the club have a age limit to enter. If you do go to a club try not to worry and have a good time. But be careful maybe ask some one to go with you.

You must have 18 years in Turkey in order to be considered an adult. Since you are 16, you will have to be careful not to enter any trouble.

Well I don't now about Istanbul, but unless you look older than your age, the minimum age in London to get into a club is generally 18-21.

If you're going alone, then as long as you keep your wits about you and feel able to fend off any unwelcome attention then you should be fine Smile

ObW
x

I am not thinking about drinking alcohol. I just want to spend time with people like me.

I asked one of my female friends to come with me but she said they wouldn't take her in there.

Obviously it is different in different countries, its hard to know or say anything about where you live.

In Australia people underage aren't allowed in normal clubs, however there is an organisation that organizes gay dance parties specifically for people 16-18.

I really think you need to wait until you are old enough to go there legally.
It's unfair to all if you get busted.

It does not matter if you are going there to drink or not , just by being there you are giving other patrons the wrong impression and getting people into trouble they do not need.

There is a reason they have age limits on these places.

I would have to respectfully disagree.

One does not magically attain enlightenment at 12:00 on one's birthday that one lacked at 11:59.

with all due respect