Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would this be creepy?
I have been a waiter. if my customer seemed gay, i flirted. if it was a girl, i flirted.
BUT there were a few guys that i did flirt with whom i was hopping to see their phone numbers on the check at the end of dinner. if you havent already. i say go back.

Why not? As long as you wont harrass him, then its all fine.
You dont know, maybe he's your soulmate or what.

It's not creepy to go back once and try to strike up a conversation or whatever, more than that might look like stalking.

You never know, it may blossom into a beautiful relationship. If it does and you find you're still expected to tip then perhaps you should reconsider!

Best of luck and remember, eyes and teeth (or is that the stage?).

lol you ought to see what im like. I can go shopping with my mum and sister and be walking through town going "Blimey he is hot!" and they be trying to act as if they dont know me.

Go back and see are you kidding? If he sees you and flirts you know. If he sees you and doesn't look comfy, don't impose he was just doing his job and that well - but sounds like he might be interested to me.
Ah that brought back memories of a younger, great gay life!
I adored my waiters! Before the fall, oh, I went in the door like I was going to the spa! I had to be so caring of others and so perfect in my job (doctor is a different kind of waiter) that I felt like they so understood and they treated me, like or not, top class. I paid them handsomely for that 45 minutes a day when I mattered and someone treated me like I had done good. In fact I know two of my favorites, Cliff & Louise, didn't even like me! But they sure made me feel comfortable and catered to me like a (uh-hum dignified) kept boy!
Gay and Class act waiters of the World God bless you! You never know when you really might be the only kindness and simple grace that well paying snob you laugh at - has seen all day. Bravo!

Go back, have some nice food, and leave him a large cash tip.

I have my fav waiters, and even though I dont flirt, they kinda flirt with me.....cause they know I like them and leave good tips.

Really good waitstaff always flirt and are extra friendly, cause they want that big tip.

not creepy just very cute wish waiters here were that awsome