Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would very much like someone to talk to.
Okay, this site has had plenty of bizarre requests already so let's just cut to the chase.

I'm a very lonely person. I don't want to take up to much space with an elaborate background but I do have a number of pretty good friends, a loving family and there's no such thing as bullying in my school-life. Yet that's how I feel; lonely. This is not some sort of teenage phase mind you, it's been like this for a long time. I'm not much for self-diagnosis but there might be some form of minor depression going on as well as suicidal thoughts becoming more and more tempting. I guess I feel like everything around me is a mess which causes these extremely destructive thoughts even if my OWN life as a whole is... well, perhaps not good but certainly not bad.

I'm not looking for attention (as the anonymity will prove) nor the kind of patronizing and naive (though friendly) "I understand what you're going through". Just some form of sincerity from someone who's going through something similar. Someone who feels the same way I do so our conversation turns into more of a give-and-take thing rather than something entirely selfish from my side. Not sure why exactly I want this but somehow I feel like it might be nice and possibly even improve some things. If you feel even remotely similar and wish to talk to someone about it my e-mail is "[email protected]".

I really want someone to talk to as this is a matter I'd rather not go through with my friends from real life.

Hiya,

Well, for what it's worth I think you've come to the right place - I've only just started coming back to GS myself after a long absence, but I always remember it as being both a friendly and safe place where people are willing to give you their time, ear, and honest advice.

So whilst I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would be happy to speak with you, I'll offer you my ear as well *sends you an e-mail*.

I hope you're able to find your way to a happier and perhaps more ... balanced ? If that's not too dodgy a word ... perspective Smile I think reaching out even if you don't know why is a wise thing to do - quite often you'll find people's characters and perspectives will help you ground yourself or, at least, give you something else to focus on ...

I'll e-mail you now.

Cheers,

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'm up for chatting if you would like Smile Just send me a PM

Feel free to PM me as well. I would be happy to talk.