Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you buy them?
Just a quick question, yes another thread from me in the space of two minutes, I shouldn't but I'm really curious here!

Question: If I were to sell my photographs as prints would you buy them? alot of them can be seen on flickr I'll put the link at the bottom of the thread - some can already be bought as prints onto canvas or just as a high finish glossy/matte photo in any size on deviantart but well, no one has done so yet and well, just wanted to know your thoughts before I bite the bullet and build a new photography website with my work on it and photo's I'd be willing to sell.

Here's the link to flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/doodle-d/67...hotostream

Just ignore the "Day" photo's, attempting to take a photograph each day of my life for this year, some of you might have seen my flickr already but I have added a lot of new photographs recently!

I personally wouldn't buy them as I don't have much money, so tend to waste it on other things. Do you put watermarks on your photography? if you don't then people are probably more likely to just save them to their files, or copy and paste them else where. etc...

They are really good though, so I'm sure there'll be a few people who'd be willing to purchase them. They'd probably be really good stocks to use.

Thanks Rawr ^_^ I tend to put a watermark on my photographs, problem is people tend to crop them out anyway or photoshop them out which inevitably makes it hard for us photographers - good thing is you cannot save images to your desktop from flickr, does not allow you to download the image or right click and save it, even screenshotting doesnt work thankfully!

I think I would possibly buy them, tbh I am in need of a print for my bedroom so possibly.

Ya they're really good. If I had money to spend on this kind of thing, or if I was looking to buy prints there are definitely a few in your flickr stream that I really like. Get out there and start marketing! Smile

MidgetGem :O You know your pics aren't that protected right? I can tell you ways people can use your images.

You're a great photographer, I think you have some very lovely images on thee, including the one of yourself. : )

I'd buy your prints, : ) as long as they came with a frame lol. I have a terrible habit of choosing frames for prints. I've bough prints from my other friends before who are in the same field. They didn't come with frames, so they are at my house hidden somewhere? I have no clue -.-

iPromise Wrote:MidgetGem :O You know your pics aren't that protected right? I can tell you ways people can use your images.

You're a great photographer, I think you have some very lovely images on thee, including the one of yourself. : )

I'd buy your prints, : ) as long as they came with a frame lol. I have a terrible habit of choosing frames for prints. I've bough prints from my other friends before who are in the same field. They didn't come with frames, so they are at my house hidden somewhere? I have no clue -.-

Personally I'd go with the minimalist look... aka rolled up tape on the back of each one. That's how I put everything up Icon16

yes some of them have potential (: Cool

Copy-paste ftw? Reply to Ipromis that its easy to copy from the net, really easy Smile

If not. I wouldn't be able to link this...

[Image: 6277658197_6c304c2ca4.jpg]

Ahhh I didn't think of that.. best add watermarks to them and re-upload them all! bugger.. thats going to take some doing!