Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a Disabled person.
Hey guys, this is a thread I do every couple of years to see what peoples reactions would be.

Anyway here it goes;

Right I'm disabled and have dated quite few guys and my sex life is about the same as any guy my age.

I have a disability that is called becker's muscular dystrophy which is a muscular wasting condition, which means I'm getting weaker year by year and sometimes I have to use a wheelchair. This condition doesn't really stop me, I'm back in work after a long period of time away.

My question is would you date a disabled person?

yes. Smile

Of course.

Yes.

I think this might have been asked before and I think another important question to ask is would someone stay with their partner if they became disabled or ended up with health problems. I mean at some point we're going to end up as worm food.

I do worry a lot about my own health and ironically I think the worrying is my biggest problem because I think it is keeping me from enjoying things more.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Only if you were a nice guy that I'd want to hang out with to begin with.

I dated a guy a few times who lost part of his leg in the military. He was having major issues with his prosthesis, so often had to use a wheelchair. I don't see him anymore, nothing to do with his disability, he just turned out to be a total dick.

The way I see it, a disability has nothing to do with who you are as a person. If you're a nice guy and we hit it off, why not?

Just to the people who are not sure they would, please state why you think you cant? Maybe we can help you change your mind?

Gemini Wrote:If you're a nice guy and we hit it off, why not?

If this, then yes from me too Smile

if he's my type .. then why not? Big Grin ..

Yes I would!
An eye for an eye