Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a Hermaphrodite?
Just a little curious....

lately i've been wondering, since hermaphrodites apparently have both reproductive parts, wouldn't it be kinda like the best of both worlds for a bisexual man/woman? Honestly if i knew one then i probably would go out with him/her.

It's kinda strange i imagine, but i can't help but be mildly curious.

uh, man, I find your question really strange. You are asking "date," but talking "sex." These two things don't necessarily mix...
And to answer - yes. But not out of curiosity.

Would you date a person that has dark hair? One eye blue and the other brown (yes they do exist)? A foreigner? Someone who is very thin/very fat/lost his leg?
I am afraid, that's the category I put your question in. On the other hand, only God and I know what kind of questions I asked myself when I was 17... Just try not to hurt anyone with your thinking.

Good luck with exploring what you like and what you don't Smile

Yes I would, I want people to accept me for me and date me for me not because I have both reproductive organs (I don't) so yes I would because their a person also and deserve not to be judged. If that makes sense :/

SadSilence, do you see what I meant the other day, saying that you are much older than you look? Than your classmates? You will find your way in the world and the happiness you are looking for, I don't worry Bighug

Lovelyraveboy Wrote:Just a little curious .... i can't help but be mildly curious.
watch two movies:
Zerophilia 2005
XXY 2007

Never. . . Sorry, I like men, that's why I'm gay . . . .not Into that sort of thing although I'm sure there is someone who is :p not to offend anyone I just think its a bit minging.

hello,
I personally wouldnt but i wouldnt judge that person on it... I mean if they were flat chested and had a dick id be alright but i wouldnt want a cock in a frock with dolly partons hanging off the front... Be a bit like a pirate ship in the bedroom both going one way and swaying back the next... SEA SICK lol

Aunty zeon x

zeon Wrote:hello,
I personally wouldnt but i wouldnt judge that person on it... I mean if they were flat chested and had a dick id be alright but i wouldnt want a cock in a frock with dolly partons hanging off the front... Be a bit like a pirate ship in the bedroom both going one way and swaying back the next... SEA SICK lol

Aunty zeon x

Eeee my god I'm gonna wet myself with laughter. :p had to break my gayspeak silence for this.

hehe glad u cottonned onto my humour mister.... I cant help it i am like the sun.... constantly shining lol

zeon Wrote:hehe glad u cottonned onto my humour mister.... I cant help it i am like the sun.... constantly shining lol

Lol this is becoming a habit u making me laugh uncontrolably lmao