Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a Hermaphrodite?
dfiant Wrote:You are really beginning to confuse me Bowyn. Sometimes you offer some great and constructive advice.

and THEN there are the presumptive and condescending posts that you throw out there which seem totally out of character for you and at times completely off topic.

Is there a problem?

The Subject of the thread is 'would you date a hermaphrodite'

You - In this case meaning my personal thoughts/abilities.

Raverboy said:

"Just a little curious....

lately i've been wondering, since hermaphrodites apparently have both reproductive parts, wouldn't it be kinda like the best of both worlds for a bisexual man/woman? Honestly if i knew one then i probably would go out with him/her.

It's kinda strange i imagine, but i can't help but be mildly curious. "

I slightly corrected for the image of a 'bi-gendered body with completely formed sex organs' that Raver Boy's question appears to be talking about. I believe Pip went into enough detail about intersexes to not have to go into detail myself.

I submitted the thought that perhaps Transsexual or pre-op transgener, a person who was taking hormones but not the operation would better fit the image.

Then I went on to explain MY point of view and revealed my take on MY sexuality and how I feel I might actually be bi-sexual. Since Raverboy did state that this may be an interesting situation for a bisexual.

I did go on to theorize my real motivation and interest in the two women I have met in real life that I was attracted to in order to lay the ground work of MY potential attraction to an intersex person. Masculine personality.

The Focus of my post was on myself and my take on personalities.

It was not my intent to sound condescending - frankly I fail to see how what I wrote is condescending.

And I fail to see any contradiction here, I believe I have, on more than one occasion, expressed my interest in two women and also went on to say that I identify with being a 100% gay male because my sexual encounters have only been with men.

Lastly, if I appear presumptuous or somehow 'short' with folk, its because I am currently struggling with the whole 'Wall of Text' thing. I am attempting to reduce novels to at least short story length.

dfiant Wrote:You are really beginning to confuse me Bowyn. Sometimes you offer some great and constructive advice.

and THEN there are the presumptive and condescending posts that you throw out there which seem totally out of character for you and at times completely off topic.

Is there a problem?
To tell the truth, I don't get it either, dfiant. Maybe you would like to explain what you meant? Or you'd better drop it as "off topic"?

Quote:Or you'd better drop it as "off topic"?
<---- this Smile

It is very hypothetical. I do, however, have to confess that I think it might be difficult to overcome something like this. However, if it was the right person, I would definitely work through it with my partner. After all, being a gay male, its not like I'm into sex for the purposes of reproduction anyways! lol

Sure I mean if they looked like a guy (yes Im attracted to guys that's why) but eh Id have to figure out how sex would work later since it is part of a relationship.

I've come randomly across this website. Maybe someone will find it interesting

http://www.isna.org/taxonomy/term/30
ISNA is The Intersex Society of North America

I think hermaphodites or however u spell the dam word lol is a lifestyle which must be more stressful than comingh out as a gay because you have to kind of determin which sex you are wanting to go for id imagen... If you choose the wrong one then what?

I would not.

Lol it's like everyone is treating them like they're aliens. They're human too. I would date a hermaphrodite.

i am quoting my excellent self but there was two movies on the subject; the first entertainment and the second more serious. Both excellent movies:
pellaz Wrote:watch two movies:
Zerophilia 2005
XXY 2007