Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a fat person?
I am a fat person.

definately no!!! fat people hate me, they really do!!!!!
when I have a fat friend I am always trying to make her/him loose weight because I think (I do not know if is true) that fat people are always thinking "I am fat..." "I am obese..." "Nobody will find me attactive..." "The guys there say I am a fat ass..." and stuff like that do not let them be happy and that´s why I think they want (even if they do not say) lose some pounds.
In dating I prefer, over the skinny, fat and bodybuilders someone like me: just athletic; with enought meat to not be skinny, with enought muscle to not be fat and with no so much muscle to not be a bodybuilder.

by the way, principealberto "diet" recipe looks fantastic and yummy I only replace bananas with kiwi, I hate the teaste of bananas, ewwww
LOTS OF WATER YEAHHHHH!!!

XOXO, me.

people will talk about the bananas right????

XOXO, me.

i would date a fat preson 4sure, if i met them and we clicked then yes - the personality of a person would be the thing that would make me want to know the person more wheather fat or not - a skinny person may well be very attractive but if their a complete dick then i wouldnt want to be with them at all, skinny or not

well i have a limit, i expect. but. i dont know what it is yet. id have to try it...

i mean i would obviously prefer a nice body over not but, personality means a lot to me.

Someone obese would have to be a no.

But a a little extra baggage is nothing

More to love innit. 8)

Maybe, but I am a bit rigid and do like to show of my boyfriend plus love people who are photogenic.

So to be honest I properbly wouldn't get with a fat person.

Steven Wrote:Maybe, but I am a bit rigid and do like to show of my boyfriend plus love people who are photogenic.

So to be honest I properbly wouldn't get with a fat person.

So you're shallow basically?

Jake Wrote:So you're shallow basically?

If you could call it that.

This is how I look at things

1 - Looks
2 - Personality
3 - Good Kisser
4 - Photographic
5 - Sex

Steven Wrote:If you could call it that.

This is how I look at things

1 - Looks