Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a fat person?
Jake Wrote:Yeah, definitely shallow

A couple of my ex'ers and mates put Shag's and Dick Sizes/How tight the pussy is above both Personality and Looks, I don't see how I'm shallow compared to them?

Steven Wrote:A couple of my ex'ers and mates put Shag's and Dick Sizes/How tight the pussy is above both Personality and Looks, I don't see how I'm shallow compared to them?

Yeah, you're still shallow.

Having someone who's photogenic as a must is DEFINITELY shallow.

And showing them off...

that's just sick.

You have a boyfriend for YOU.
Not to boast about and make other people jealous.

Steven Wrote:If you could call it that.

This is how I look at things

1 - Looks
2 - Personality
3 - Good Kisser
4 - Photographic
5 - Sex

that will change in time. BELIEVE ME!

oh! i used to be shallow as fuck!

then you realise you get nowhere being like that. and suddenly who the guy is becomes insainly attractive instead of what he looks like.

looks always help ofcourse. Wink

Jake Wrote:Yeah, you're still shallow.

Having someone who's photogenic as a must is DEFINITELY shallow.

And showing them off...

that's just sick.

You have a boyfriend for YOU.
Not to boast about and make other people jealous.

No lol, thats my 5 things as in what I consider, I don't exactly show my people of. I just feel more good if we both suit each other in photos etc.

and I don't believe in jelousy.

Steven Wrote:A couple of my ex'ers and mates put Shag's and Dick Sizes/How tight the pussy is above both Personality and Looks, I don't see how I'm shallow compared to them?
So Pol Pot wasn't that nasty compared with Hitler? :confused:

Steven Wrote:and I don't believe in jelousy.

well thats just silly.

Steven Wrote:No lol, thats my 5 things as in what I consider, I don't exactly show my people of. I just feel more good if we both suit each other in photos etc.

and I don't believe in jelousy.

I'm surprised you even have a boyfriend.

You're completely mental.

woodchip50 Wrote:well thats just silly.

Not really lol.

Why should anyone be jelous of anyone else? Everyone is the same, the end. I will NEVER be jelous of anyone.

People who are busy moping around going "omg you look so good, I'm so jelous of u 2 & I wish I had a boyfriend" - are just pathetic. They should get outta the house and find their own.

and if they can't, be happy about being themselves, no one needs a relationship.

Steven Wrote:Not really lol.

Why should anyone be jelous of anyone else? Everyone is the same, the end. I will NEVER be jelous of anyone.

People who are busy moping around going "omg you look so good, I'm so jelous of u 2 & I wish I had a boyfriend" - are just pathetic. They should get outta the house and find their own.

and if they can't, be happy about being themselves, no one needs a relationship.

Ahahah

You're DEFINITELY mental. :')

Steven Wrote:... no one needs a relationship.
Bless! :redface: