Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date a fat person?
marshlander Wrote:Bless! :redface:

So clearly none of the members on GaySpeak have ever had a bit of "fun" without having a relationship?!?!!?

Sorry to burst everyones "I will sleep with a fat persons bubble", but 1/2 of the gay population are way to busy shagging around than needing a relationship.

I know some older ones would get with the fat guys, but anyone 20 or below who says they don't look at looks before personality are deluded.

For example if a fat guy came and sat next to you in a restaraunt, and started chatting to you. and he stunk, would you let yourself be flirted to, think what a freak, or run away?

the choice is yours boys and girls!

Steven Wrote:So clearly none of the members on GaySpeak have ever had a bit of "fun" without having a relationship?!?!!?

Sorry to burst everyones "I will sleep with a fat persons bubble", but 1/2 of the gay population are way to busy shagging around than needing a relationship.

I know some older ones would get with the fat guys, but anyone 20 or below who says they don't look at looks before personality are deluded.

For example if a fat guy came and sat next to you in a restaraunt, and started chatting to you. and he stunk, would you let yourself be flirted to, think what a freak, or run away?

the choice is yours boys and girls!

AHAHAH

you HAD to throw the fact he smelt in there WHY?

Because you know no-one would care if he's overweight?

Stop trying to justify yourself.

You're shallow.

Of course people have had 'fun' without a relationship.

you're deluding your own self thinking that WE'RE the crazy ones.

Jake Wrote:AHAHAH

you HAD to throw the fact he smelt in there WHY?

Because you know no-one would care if he's overweight?

Stop trying to justify yourself.

You're shallow.

Of course people have had 'fun' without a relationship.

you're deluding your own self thinking that WE'RE the crazy ones.

I never said anyone was crazy?!?!?! your seeing things now babe

and yeah, lol no one cares. Clearly everyone would jump in bed with a 30 stoner! Well if any of the guys on here who are 20 or below are with a fat guy, let me know! Then I might say i'm wrong, but I doubt it.

I wanna see the moment you turn 18 and go in a pub & get approached by some fat junky, lets see then who's right should we Wink

Steven Wrote:I never said anyone was crazy?!?!?! your seeing things now babe

and yeah, lol no one cares. Clearly everyone would jump in bed with a 30 stoner! Well if any of the guys on here who are 20 or below are with a fat guy, let me know! Then I might say i'm wrong, but I doubt it.

I wanna see the moment you turn 18 and go in a pub & get approached by some fat junky, lets see then who's right should we Wink

You MUST know you're not exactly a slice of fried gold yourself.

I don't find you attractive in the slightest.

And now i know how shallow you are...

...you infact disgust me.

your weight has nothing to do with it.

Stop thinking your view is the view of all under 20's
and stop being so ageist.

Stop thinking you're in the right.
Stop talking for the majority.
By all means be shallow, but don't dare call me shallow.

...Oh...and don't call me babe.

Jake Wrote:You MUST know you're not exactly a slice of fried gold yourself.

I don't find you attractive in the slightest.

And now i know how shallow you are...

...you infact disgust me.

your weight has nothing to do with it.

Stop thinking your view is the view of all under 20's
and stop being so ageist.

Stop thinking you're in the right.
Stop talking for the majority.
By all means be shallow, but don't dare call me shallow.

...Oh...and don't call me babe.

I know I'm not attractive?? Lmao where did I say I thought I was hot?

And I am right on this one, sorri xx

I'm waiting for you to find me a picture of a under 20 year old guy with a really fat guy, Come on Bebo and Facebook, it's a challenge for you Jakey boy. I know I'm right

Quote:...no one needs a relationship.

Quote:Bless! :redface:

Quote:So clearly none of the members on GaySpeak have ever had a bit of "fun" without having a relationship?!?!!?...
Logically, it's not at all clear. How did you manage to come to that conclusion? Wink

Steven Wrote:I know I'm not attractive?? Lmao where did I say I thought I was hot?

And I am right on this one, sorri xx

I'm waiting for you to find me a picture of a under 20 year old guy with a really fat guy, Come on Bebo and Facebook, it's a challenge for you Jakey boy. I know I'm right

Don't call me jakey boy either.

you vile disgusting Cretan.

You're not right.

And in fact.

I have the EXACT friend who so believe does not exsist.

Back in 5,pet.

marshlander Wrote:Logically, it's not at all clear. How did you manage to come to that conclusion? Wink

Because one of the gay lads on here used me?

So that straight away proved me right about not all of the members here at gayspeak wanting a relationship, and some of them just quite happy to fiddle around.

Jake Wrote:you vile disgusting Cretan.

I like how since I've proved myself right, you've started to hate on me and say I'm disgusting and all this sudden name calling and saying "I think" things.

When I didn't at all say I was hot, I'm not vein at all thanks.

[Image: 5065_1167705841633_1497561889_449341_7201475_n.jpg]

If you want the fellows facebook link.

Just give me shout.

Wink

Thanks for trying.
Better luck next time, eh son?

Okay...

so there is a bit of a conflict brewing here I see.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone has there own wants and attractions, which change over time with experience.

It isn't right to say what someone is attracted or not attracted to is wrong. So lets not fall down the slippery slope of name calling here.