Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date meebles?
Joshular Wrote:I don't think I could dat someone so far away. Maybe if U lived in kiwi land. The only person who's got the slightest bit of a chance with me is lil cos he's in nz.

lol you numphy.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

It's funny you're Kiwi Land, and we used to be known for Onions...

We're de Onion Rock -.-

Sylph Wrote:lol you numphy.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

It's funny you're Kiwi Land, and we used to be known for Onions...

We're de Onion Rock -.-

It's actually the land of the long white cloud

Joshular Wrote:It's actually the land of the long white cloud

Oh wow lol.

Sounds kinda ancient and prophetic Coffee

We'd be lucky to have a cloud last the morning let alone be known for having one long enough for us to be known for it :p

@ Bennet,

I don't know you from nothing, so on a serious level, probably not. You seem nice and all though, but you seem on the quiet side, which I find difficult in liking people (people I like are usually more outspoken and have a louder, sometimes what might be considered an obnoxious humor).

Also, if I said yes, the person I am dating would be very upset, I'll pass on that.

On a less directly serious level, 'Course I would! You do seem very nice, and when you find someone, they'll be happy and lucky to have you. Most probably is that it will take some time to befriend and meet someone to date (I predict it might happen in that order for you, but I might be wrong.). Hmm. Come to think of it, that wasn't any less serious...Oops.

I don't really doubt that it'll work out for you. So... Keep fishing, eh?

Smile

Sylph Wrote:pfft, don't even mention that Satyr to me! Chicken

That satyr will always be here when ya wanna holla gurl Wink

What about batman? Or black cat? They have amazing abilities that could be mistaken for magic speed boost. :-)

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Oh please, in D&D all elves had a natural talent for archery, more so than humans - elves have agility, humans not that much.

Yeah. Totes. Hundies. Big Grin

Miles Wrote:That satyr will always be here when ya wanna holla gurl Wink

Ugh that Satyr Charm T^T

That's what got me in the first place! I...I won't fall for it againIm-blushing-smiley

Ain't nobody gonna Holla nothing at you MiMi!Lurking

Waylon777 Wrote:What about batman? Or black cat? They have amazing abilities that could be mistaken for magic speed boost. :-)

Oh please, we ain't talking unreal stuff like comic books, we are talking real things like you know Elves, D&D...