Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date meebles?
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Based on what is in your profile, no.

I'm sorry if this offends. However - I smoke (tobacco mostly) and you don't. I have and am willing (and most able mind you) to use drugs recreationally, you are one of those goody-two shoes who flat refuses to have any fun. The drugs thing means you most likely could not relate to my personality. The whole drug culture thing has had a profound impact on me, and since I'm forever the 'addict in recovery' I have personality traits which you will never 'get' until you become an addict in recovery.

I could be wrong - I don't know everything about you...

OMAGAAAD LIEK, YU'RE SO COOL, CUZ YOU KNOW, DRUGZ ARE KEWL TOO, SOOO...

srsly?

Sebastian Wrote:OMAGAAAD LIEK, YU'RE SO COOL, CUZ YOU KNOW, DRUGZ ARE KEWL TOO, SOOO...

srsly?

more meebles for us Wink

I would date you gurl, but I need someone who can "Take Over" at some point for me and gurl we're both flimsy delicate flowers , so I don't know babes.

I would Date you, But it'd be like a gurl date hunni. You know, talking about hair, how gross boys are... We should date right now <3

mbennet35 Wrote:Ok so I have seen the threads would you date someone overweight and then the would you date someone who was skinny....

Well what about this would you date meebles?

Cute-kitten-sorry

Hell yeah...(what's in it for me, though? :biggrinSmile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:you are one of those goody-two shoes who flat refuses to have any fun

I am one myself, thank you very much :tongue:

this is an extremely curious thing, old people tend to bitch about how the younger generations have no values and are decaying each day...one would think that guys our age who don't do smokes drugs or heavy drinking would be a good thing! :eek:

Sebastian Wrote:OMAGAAAD LIEK, YU'RE SO COOL, CUZ YOU KNOW, DRUGZ ARE KEWL TOO, SOOO...

srsly?

I didn't say that drugs are cool. This is something you just made up on the spot - probably because you do not understand how addiction works, nor do you understand the patterns of behaviors and personality traits that leads to some people becoming alcoholics/drug addicts while many others can drink like gentlemen, or use a drug once and walk away.

You yourself said you never drank to excess which I can only assume means you don't do drugs either. Thus my comments are most likely incomprehensible to you because we do not share a common frame of reference on the subject.

There is a whole set of 'addictive' personality traits that are found in drunks and addicts (yes even those who have been working for 18+ years on staying clean and sober).

While I did approach the subject with a bit of humor, the truth is that a relationship with a non-addict and an addict personality fares far worse than two non-addicts or two addicts in recovery. The nonaddict would expect the addict to act 'normally' while the addict would expect the non-addict to 'get' where they are coming from.

Alanon/Alateen is loaded with many non-addicts who struggle day to day with addict behavior in their clean and sober partners/children/friends/parents/etc.

I would not inflict myself on a non-addict person. It would be cruel and unusual punishment bordering on abusive. And I basically said that.

Quote:The drugs thing means you most likely could not relate to my personality. The whole drug culture thing has had a profound impact on me, and since I'm forever the 'addict in recovery' I have personality traits which you will never 'get' until you become an addict in recovery.

Is what I said which reflects on me, not on Meebles or for that matter any other person who has never done drugs or drank to excess.

I would date you Bennet if I weren't already in a relationship. You seem like a great person in chat. Heck, if you lived close I'm sure we'd be friends. Smile

southbiochem Wrote:Hell yeah...(what's in it for me, though? :biggrinSmile

this is an extremely curious thing, old people tend to bitch about how the younger generations have no values and are decaying each day...one would think that guys our age who don't do smokes drugs or heavy drinking would be a good thing! :eek:

you have the whole history in your brain, u should know that people some times might not like people who are different from them Big Grin

that's why we should all hug each other and not be judgmental
group hug !

[Image: group_hug_by_crescentriku-d4l4c5i.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I didn't say that drugs are cool. This is something you just made up on the spot - probably because you do not understand how addiction works, nor do you understand the patterns of behaviors and personality traits that leads to some people becoming alcoholics/drug addicts while many others can drink like gentlemen, or use a drug once and walk away.

I took it that way because you related drugs with fun in your whole post, which is a filthy lie, because if you think the only way to have fun isintoxicating yourself then I guess you haven't lived like it's supposed to? :I idk.

And you bring up another point. I deal with crap with snarky and sarcasm, that which I call humor. Few people tolerate it or can laugh along.

And for the record drugs are a lot of fun for a long time - its the ending that usually sucks - sort of like an M Night Shyamalan movie - all great until the end (or if you are a reader, a Dean Koontz book).

I had a lot - a whole hella lot of good times while fully loaded. One of the reasons why I did drugs for so long.

So it wasn't all a filthy lie. Again you can't relate, no common frame of reference.

And that is not a bad thing, in fact I sorta envy you that you have none of those experiences to draw from.

southbiochem Wrote:Hell yeah...(what's in it for me, though? :biggrinSmile

And the last time I bitched about the youth having no values and are decaying each day was when?

Just do us all a favor, get off my lawn you damn kid. :biggrin: