Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date meebles?
Biglaugh Oh, sir, master of the Elven kind, you always crack me up...Confusedmile:

I said old people, I never once specified YOU now did I? :tongue:

Nightcrawler Wrote:you have the whole history in your brain, u should know that people some times might not like people who are different from them Big Grin

that's why we should all hug each other and not be judgmental
group hug !

[Image: group_hug_by_crescentriku-d4l4c5i.jpg]

yay, group hug...but can I shower first?

:biggrin:

Actually, I have experienced a little about it, And I didn't really enjoy it, that's why I'm telling you that there are a bunch of other ways to have fun, and FYI sarcasm on the internet is really hard to notice....

southbiochem Wrote:Biglaugh Oh, sir, master of the Elven kind, you always crack me up...Confusedmile:

I said old people, I never once specified YOU now did I? :tongue:

yay, group hug...but can I shower first?

:biggrin:

Thats ok we can all shower together !
group shower !
yay !

ok maybe thats too gay .. Tongue3

EDIT: hey its a big prejeduice u think that only elves are archers !!! I love to play a human ranger one of my favorite classes ! Big Grin

^^^ Oh please, in D&D all elves had a natural talent for archery, more so than humans - elves have agility, humans not that much.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Oh please, in D&D all elves had a natural talent for archery, more so than humans - elves have agility, humans not that much.

True. But what we humans lack in exceptionalism we make up for with versatility. Humans: jack of all trades, master of none...

*sigh*

I'm gonna go to class now.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Oh please, in D&D all elves had a natural talent for archery, more so than humans - elves have agility, humans not that much.

The puny elves cannot dual-class !!!! .... MHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
I WIN ! :biggrin:

humans pawa Cool

Hmm. Yes! I think getting along and having a lot of things in common is a great thing! Plus, it would be awesome to be able to form like a couple team to play in MMOs. I would love to be able to share me games and comics with my boyfriend! XD

^^ Unfortunately so few people share my interests and hobbies, you know, digging up old friends and family members, taxidermy and of course long showers.

[Image: psycho20-20shower20scene.gif]

mbennet35 Wrote:Ok so I have seen the threads would you date someone overweight and then the would you date someone who was skinny....

Well what about this would you date meebles?

Cute-kitten-sorry
I'll be frank, probably not, as there is a big age difference, and I don't want to be thought of as a cradle snatcher. However, there's nothing to stop us being good friends and doing cool stuff together, as friends... is there?
Bighug

Do you think you're going to find yourself a suitable boyfriend, Meebz?