Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date meebles?
princealbertofb Wrote:Do you think you're going to find yourself a suitable boyfriend, Meebz?

Someday I hope... this was just a joke and something to be funny Smile

... or you trying to cast a line? Wink ... you never know.

Also everyone it was a joke... I am not a vain person who thinks everyone wants to date me... because I know it is the total oppiste.

I would date you - but I may be an ugly bugger ,, now your thinking lol - you have the nice posts though m8 - shame im too old for you

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ Oh please, in D&D all elves had a natural talent for archery, more so than humans - elves have agility, humans not that much.

Excuse everyone, but Hi, Sylphids, Faeries, Sprites and those gurls, yeah, we are da best... just sayin.

Dexterous and Magical... So stuff that in your Elf Hole and Human Crevices

Hands-make-heart

Sylphs for da Winz -.-

Oh go back to your Satyr and leave us adults to talk about important adult stuff.... :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh go back to your Satyr and leave us adults to talk about important adult stuff.... :biggrin:

pfft, don't even mention that Satyr to me! Chicken

And excuse you, I'll have you know, 107 year old Elf, you are but a mere child in the eyes of the Sylphs. We are ageless. And I am the Queen, and I can talk about important stuffs too!

So there Hypnotized-smiley

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I would not inflict myself on a non-addict person. It would be cruel and unusual punishment bordering on abusive. And I basically said that.
I could handle your jandle

these re jandles or if u a weird/austrlian you'd call them thongs and most of the world calls them flipflops u.u
[Image: SetRatioSize10001000-jandle.png]

Joshular Wrote:
I could handle your jandle

these re jandles or if u a weird/austrlian you'd call them thongs and most of the world calls them flipflops u.u
[Image: SetRatioSize10001000-jandle.png]

omg so funny, when we are kids, or atleast when I was and the kids I was around, we said "Slippies"

Cause you slip when you walk kinda.

Now I call them Slips or just Flip-Flops

"Ya seen dem Slips his got?"
Coffee

I don't think I could dat someone so far away. Maybe if U lived in kiwi land. The only person who's got the slightest bit of a chance with me is lil cos he's in nz.