Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date someone with the same name as your brother?
I think it would be ridiculous to rule someone out based on their name.

Narh. Unless it was an exact me clone u.u

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I think it would be ridiculous to rule someone out based on their name.

Lol well you can date all the Samantha's >.<

I don't know if I would date someone with my name......we'd always be known as "big Chuck" and "little Chuck" or "Chuck 1 or Chuck 2" or something odd like that.

As for the same name as my brother or someone like that sure.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:The name Kenny (My mother's husband) perturbed me to the point where I flat refused to make friends with anyone with a derivative of Kenny, Ken, Kenneth - let alone date them. There is a wee bit of trauma in my life which the name would trigger in me.

I got over that through the decades. Lots of therapy. Lots....:biggrin:. One of the ways is I stopped thinking of that guy as 'Kenny' and started thinking of him as 'My mother's husband'. The other thing that makes it easier is he died in 2006. With both his and my mother's deaths a lot suddenly self resolved in that department.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Sooooooooooooooooooo, why the fascination with me then??

Things that make you go "HMMMMMMMMMMM".....

Faga1

Taking things out of context is only applicable to the Bible. Of course that never ends well either.....

Besides my interest in you surrounds two things.

The massive size of your endowments. (bank account) and your massive Endowment....Xyxthumbs

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Taking things out of context is only applicable to the Bible. Of course that never ends well either.....

Besides my interest in you surrounds two things.

The massive size of your endowments. (bank account) and your massive Endowment....Xyxthumbs

Yes, thats it........my "massive" endowments!!
Im secretly a multi-billionaire, living in squalor for the hell of it.
As for my "massive" unmentionables.........who have you been talking too??????

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I think it would be ridiculous to rule someone out based on their name.

Well, for me..........all the Chris's I have known in my life are self-righteous pricks, so anyone named Chris is a turn off. Every guy I have ever known named Jim, has been a complete baggage case.....again, another complete turnoff. And every guy named Kenny I have ever met or known is a complete douchebag. So, again, a complete turnoff.

It would be different if at least ONE of these people with that name was different, but they were all the same.

My BF and I manage alright; maybe it's too soon to say though.
Either way, I don't think it will impact our relationship, only our friends and family around us.

Yes I would . I would love to date someone with same name as me also.

austin Wrote:Yes I would . I would love to date someone with same name as me also.

Here ya go.........baby....
[Image: i-dont-ever-want-to-manscape0.jpg]