Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you eat artificial meat?
That is, meat created in a laboratory:

http://www.wired.com/2016/07/lab-grown-m...in-haters/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well yea, the only reason i'm a vegetarian is that i dont wanna kill animals to get my food, so if it tastes fine and isn't expensive AF then ofc it could be worth a try Smile

MickTheMousie Wrote:Well yea, the only reason i'm a vegetarian is that i dont wanna kill animals to get my food, so if it tastes fine and isn't expensive AF then ofc it could be worth a try Smile

Thanks for your input Mick. Personally, as a vegan, I wouldn't.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ya know, at first I was like why not? If its healthy, tastes OK and is not too expensive.
Then I read the article, and that sounds so disgusting. Here is where I would probably have to say... mmm probably not Wink.

I don't mind an animal dieing to provide me with food, I DO mind if that animal suffers beforehand. IE the chickens that are put
into cages too small for them to move.

Sadly at the moment I eat them due to financial constraints but will be paying for free range chickens when financials get better.

No wouldn't eat it. I mean while I would like to be picky about what food I eat and where it comes from...I can't, it simply costs to damn much. Even organic foods are often a misnomer, people assume because it says it is organic that there were no pesticides used or that GMO's are going to cause cancer but I think a good number of people don't know much about the genetics in the first place.

As for eating meat...

[Image: 63899641.jpg]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

As long as it's not called soylent green I'd try it...

If anything I want to move further away from processed foods and that would include anything that's artificial, artificial meat could taste great but you won't be getting the actual nutrients that you need for your body.

Gee, I thought you were talking about chewing dildos.
I bid NO Trump!

kindy64 Wrote:As long as it's not called soylent green I'd try it...

I have that movie but haven't watched it yet.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!