Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you ever go nude in public?
i don't like being naked in my own house haha i definitely wouldn't do it in public

Don't have special urge to do it but at beach why not Smile

At a nude beach, certainly.

Shopping in Sainsbury's - no! :eek:

I know I sound arrogant and superficial mentioning the reasons (although I'm not really) but oh boy yes! I have a large handsome uncircumcised penis that I would like to show off. Also my body ain't bad either, I have definition in my pecks and arms (from heavy lifting at work, not from the gym) and I'm hairy. To re-cap yea, I'd love to show of my natural manly body.

I wouldn't go nude in public, ever since I've bathed myself I've only ever been naked in front of a handfull of people.

I don't even walk out nude out from the shower, so... Well you know the answer will be NO then :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

fenris Wrote:Here it is not a big thing ... Ok not in a pedestrian zone... but at beaches, ponds, forrests ... it´s quite normal. We have official nude wanderings, toboggan, cycling... some people spend their complete holidays nude at a beach... there are areas you can go shopping nude... but nude AND drunk is a NO GO..and you can wake up at a police station, not for being nude..but for being drunk
and at home everyone does how he like it ... by example my neighbours... she wears just a slip if she has a sunbath or sits in the garden .... and nobody care about... or her son .... he is 23 ... he wears so many times just small slips or swimwear.... my other neighbour asked me a few weeks ago as we saw him in the village " is he the son of XXX " ... I said " Wait a moment I must have a look ...I know him only in swimwear or slip ... I have to see once... I don´t know how he looks like if he is fully clothed " Wink

or my nephew... he is 44..and has friend who has a garden in a nude area...if he visits them he is always happy... no thoughts what Clothes to wear ,)... they strip their clothes off in the parking lot... and visit their friends

I found this on youtube : a formal solicitation at a nudist beach
he says "This is a naturist (nude) - beach .. please strip your clothes "

I lived in Germany for a few years (Kaiserslauten/Ramstien/Krefeld) You Germans are always stripping off..... ;-p

LostAndSound Wrote:No thanks, I'ma stick with clothes!

Your in Canada! Who wants to strip off in -30c weather LoL....

Shakin

megumidesu Wrote:i don't like being naked in my own house haha i definitely wouldn't do it in public

Not one for Brighton gay beach then? Shakin

ObW

kentucky_boy85 Wrote:I know I sound arrogant and superficial mentioning the reasons (although I'm not really) but oh boy yes! I have a large handsome uncircumcised penis that I would like to show off. Also my body ain't bad either, I have definition in my pecks and arms (from heavy lifting at work, not from the gym) and I'm hairy. To re-cap yea, I'd love to show of my natural manly body.

Pic or it aint happening Sagrin

Hahah just kidding.

If you've got it (I've not) why not flaunt it Wink

ObW