Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you ever go nude in public?
Hear, hear! David.

LOL I knew no one would understand my last posting. Smile

NO o_o I'm such a prude in that respect. I don't even wear singlets outside.

I hate being naked at home too or in bed. It just feels a bit wrong for me.

i believe theres a time and place for everything. for me when i am home if im not going out im always in my boxers and sometimes less. but in public in front of joe everybody and his family... not gonna happen

I will never appear nude in public!

Ive been nude infront of plenty of people, but i wouldnt go nude on a beach simply because that would make me feel uncomfortable.

Does being nude in front of a whole regiment of other men count??? Shower time during my army stint; it was common. I think it's also common for men to shower in the nude in sports clubs... does that count?

princealbertofb Wrote:Does being nude in front of a whole regiment of other men count??? Shower time during my army stint; it was common. I think it's also common for men to shower in the nude in sports clubs... does that count?

I wouldn't think so because you're naked with others (and your own gender). But being naked where it's not expected and when others (both genders) are not can be awkward and might make one feel vulnerable.

I know the Wiccans I got nude with considered it a way of taking off social masks and showing perfect trust with one another. Heck, some of them might be scandalized at the idea of getting naked in public.

I think only hot guys should be nude in public. Will just call it a public service

at a beach i wouldnt go nude for this reason imagine all the different places the sand can get into