Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go out with a Disabled person?
Right you should feel like a jackass, I am a disabled Vietnam Vet. Served over 6 years in service of OUR Country. I excuse you because of your age. Now if you are talking about a WW1 vet I might agree with you .Remybussi

That couldnt have been a very pleasant experience.Yar,do you mind revealing the nature of your condition?

[COLOR="Purple"]I believe Ray was forced to get married to a woman Remybussi

I hear tell that when she hears my name... well, will let Ray explain Rofl [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:I believe Ray was forced to get married to a woman Remybussi

I hear tell that when she hears my name... well, will let Ray explain Rofl
Frank is the one that opened my eyes and help me understand my sexuality. Right my x shutters at the very mentioning Frank's name .

Not sure if I would or not it not an easy thing to just say at least for me. Its something that would take great thought if you were in a actual situation, there are thing you need to take into consideration depending on the disability. At the same time I think everyone deserve to feel love at one point in there life time, and what I mean by love is non family love, romantic love. Whether your disabled or not.

We are all disabled a little. So why not!

i dont think about if can i have disabled boyfrind. only just can i have not disabled boyfrind or not! i dont now

While I was in college, I met a deaf guy. We dated for over a year. As a blk man & gay male, I would never form an opinion of someone based on outside appearances.

GaiBlkMan Wrote:While I was in college, I met a deaf guy. We dated for over a year. As a blk man & gay male, I would never form an opinion of someone based on outside appearances.
I don't know if you happened across this previous discussion, GBM?
http://gayspeak.com/forum/gay-issues/334...ously.html

Maybe you have some insight on the points raised concerning deafness and the idea of disability?

you dont choose who you fall in love with in life it just happpens thats life ,
wether they are disabled or not it dosent matter it the person that matters and there personality that count , i admit it would be harder in life depending on there disability but if you love someone you will make it work regardless.
maria