Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go out with a Disabled person?
[hello i wonted to ask somesthing i seen a club at the libery it is cinima club watsching a film and everyone said what film.it is for disabledpeple. i mihte go becase i wont to get a boyfrind it mite be a boyfrind at it.but it is abit bad becase i done just with dsabled peple eveything i wont do like with everyone pepple aswel. i dont now.

This thread is a very interesting read.

I have a curved spine and walk with a bit of a limp.
Am not totally disabled and can and do look after myself no problem at all.
Even get out on me push bike often to burn some steam off and to keep in shape.
I am not able to walk long distances though. So a 10 mile hike would be out of the question for me. My body dose look twisted with no top on. In less you know what you was looking for you prob would not notice anything different about me with my top on. Only when I have gone swimming do ppl notice.
I think it dose put girls of moor then the guys tho.
I don't look or come across as I am disabled at all and am not that bad acutely anyway. I just get tied a little faster then most that's all. And walk a little slower then most.
The rest of the time am a lively crazy nut case Laugh2

For me I don't think if someone was disabled to the degree I am it would put me off.
If I meet someone that was so bad that they needed help to be looked after I just don't know about that if am honest. I guss it would be based on the person.

joseph Wrote:[hello i wonted to ask somesthing i seen a club at the libery it is cinima club watsching a film and everyone said what film.it is for disabledpeple. i mihte go becase i wont to get a boyfrind it mite be a boyfrind at it.but it is abit bad becase i done just with dsabled peple eveything i wont do like with everyone pepple aswel. i dont now.
Sorry Joseph, I didn't see this message until now. This is what we were chatting about, wasn't it? I think the cinema club is a good idea, but it makes sense if you can find a club that's not just for disabled people. I had a look on the web, but haven't found one yet.

If I fell in love then I am sure I would go out with the man I loved depite everything BUT short of love I probably would not. I am an empath and unless I work very hard at it 24/7 I would end up feeling everything the other person does...It takes a toll and for love...sure...I will pay the price but short of love I would have to pass. I hate saying that but it is an honest response.

yes but aswel if it was justs disabled peple. becase i cant get a normalperson boyfrind probelys. you now what i mean . it not just feeling it is if you cant do somethings.

That's interesting, Joseph. Do you mean someone can't do some things because of their disability or do you mean because you and he might not have a place where you can be by yourselves?

I think some "normal" people might find it difficult to be with a person with learning difficulties, because it is really hard to see beyond a carer/client relationship. I realise this must make it very hard for someone in your situation.

i mean i wont to do somethings when its normal and disabled peple. but i have to go to ddiasabled one to get a boyfrind probelys .

I have dated a man who was disabled. We fell for each other hard, but other things got in the way of our relationship to continue as such. We are still close friends to this day, and I am thankful for getting to know him and be there for him.

Quote:Would you go out with a Disabled person?
Absolutely. Confusedmile: