Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go skydiving?
definitely! a friend of mine went and she said it was off the hook, some places you can go to dive and an expert will dive with you and videotape you and take pictures (which come out reall funnyyy) i would love to have the experience myself

My sweetheart also forgot negociating the platform of the Empire State Building and yet I have photos to prove that he was there.... up 380 meters or so... (multiply by three for feet)... and he even took a peak over the parapet...
Something for FEAR FACTOR buffs?

Its a part of my job and I do it most days and if I can do it then anyone can lol.

Cutieboy Wrote:This is an extremely random poll.

If I had the time and money... yes!

if the goddess wanted that I would fly, she had tinkered me with wings..... :biggrin:

No I bloody wouldn't!

Ex III suggested I do a bunji jump in aid of Guide Dogs For The Blind (Oh the irony!!!) I wonder if I would have raised enough to get my self one!

I do have a fear of heights though my fear of heights has almost subsided. If I do go skydiving, I may get over that fear completely.

Boysstuff Wrote:Its a part of my job and I do it most days and if I can do it then anyone can lol.

thats not really so - i went high up a mountain n i froze with fear,,,,,,i wanted to get to the top seen as id walked for about 3 hours anyway but my body/mind whent no way ,,,ur gonna stop here and shake like a bitch - ive faced guns and knives but that one beat me and i had to eventually make my way slowly back down - heights are not for everyone Smile

matty7 Wrote:thats not really so - i went high up a mountain n i froze with fear,,,,,,i wanted to get to the top seen as id walked for about 3 hours anyway but my body/mind whent no way ,,,ur gonna stop here and shake like a bitch - ive faced guns and knives but that one beat me and i had to eventually make my way slowly back down - heights are not for everyone Smile

matty, I'm the biggest coward on the planet, if I cut my finger I need therapy lol, give it a go you will become addicted.Rolleyes

princealbertofb Wrote:My sweetheart also forgot negociating the platform of the Empire State Building and yet I have photos to prove that he was there.... up 380 meters or so... (multiply by three for feet)... and he even took a peak over the parapet...
Something for FEAR FACTOR buffs?
I did have my back to the wall most of the time :eek:. I know this fear is mostly not very sensible, so I do try to force myself to do some things. It never seems to get any better though. The last time I froze was halfway up the mound at Corfe Castle. That was rather pathetic. :redface:

You make some interesting threads, Cutie ^_^

I'd probably be all "hell yeah" until I was actually up there in a buzzing aeroplane with a parachute on my back... I guess it would be worth it though, face your fear and all.