Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you some one who is Obese?
My answer is nuuurrrrh
I wouldn't.
Why?
My easy answer is cos I'm a shallow bitch.
The truth is cos I gots to be attracted to the person I wana loves
Yes yes I know that they might have the loveliest personalities in the universe but that's not going to attract me.

Firstly to attract me you must be attractive.
Then if you have the right moshy feels and emotions then we can loves eachothers.

Also I think I'll only date someone who I find most ideal for myself. Nothing but the best from me. (This is subject to change on what I want)

Depends on what you mean by "obese." You might be surprised how radically different the definitions change person to person. There are even those who consider anyone who isn't anorexic to be obese (BMI encourages that nonsense).

Would you what someone who is obese?

Poke them? TIckle them? Play checkers with them? See the sights with them? Pay their rent? Give them a tattoo? Kidnap them and make them dance in a frilly dress? Play charades? Ask them for change? Help them learn a new language? Dare them to drink you under the table? Make sweet sweet love to them by the fire? Try to install them as a figurehead in a cult you've created? Take a space flight with them? Attempt a mind meld? Do the fusion dance? Try to catch 'em all?

This:

[Image: article-2329291-19F1F49A000005DC-462_634x458.jpg]
No while I do have a caretaker personally I do have my limits.

[Image: Obese-MAn.jpg]

Actually maybe, depending on his other traits. Like how broad are his shoulders, how deep his chest... And does he produce enough body heat to keep me warm at night....

But then consider the following:

[Image: AvSJjcMCEAEyN_p.jpg]

Actually this one ^^^ is a little too skinny for my tastes..... Let's see....

[Image: 06_01_275_muscle_bear_002.jpg]

[Image: ngbbs4bcbb772d38cc.jpg]

That is what I consider the ideal man in my books - strong, thick, but not overly bulging with muscles and definitely no definition.

This tells me that I will be very warm at night (thank you, but when your ass as skinny as mine, you need a hot man in bed to stay comfortable). this also tells me he won't be afraid to eat - I will be able to cook up a storm, bake to my heart's content and it will all be eaten and enjoyed.

I see some god awful train wreck like this and I want to weep...

[Image: i_from_fat_to_muscle_001_50e970733c30e.jpg]

He was better BEFORE than after - and actually if he has just stuck with mass building and kept that fine layer of padding on he would have been ideal... But no, society tainted is brain and he went and did that horrible, horrible padding loss thing and now is ugly and deformed with those horrible gut slabs that stick out and tell me:

"I ain't going to eat your baking, bitch - get your ass in the kitchen and fix me a protein shake and don't you dare add sugar to it again."

I prefer big men, thick men - not guys who have eaten until their heart is two steps from exploding big, but reasonably big.

Now of the images of what I like, those guys would most likely step up to the scales and the BMI chart and be classified as obese. But are they really? I think they are fit - I think they are healthy.....

Obese isn't really a good word, nor is fat. I think we all agree the first guy is morbidly obese - the rest are debatable.....

Actually the only problem with all of the above is they don't have enough body hair - now if I could find a man with that shape and a thick pelt (back too please) I would be the most happiest elf on earth.

Okay, so you have a preference for people who aren't larger, fine. I myself prefer tall, lanky/lean guys and shorter, fatter girls
Everyone has their preference
But I'm kinda getting personally annoyed with the whole obesity thing going on right now
Just, as long as no one tries starting a "fat is unhealthy" bs war again, I'll be fine
Anyhoots, on the topic, YES, I WOULD "do" a larger person as much as I would a smaller person
Which is like, not at all
Sex disturbs me greatly
But would I partake in the actions of affection that I enjoy like cuddling and hugging and being around a "obese" person
Yes
Because size means nothing to me! If someone is nice and we get along great and they can deal with and even help me through my anxiety then WOOT! I have myself a keeper!
As stated before, I have my preferences
But I don't limit myself to those preferences
So yeah, I don't judge
As long as you can take care of yourself, who cares?

Here's what bothers me about this shit:

This is an online forum for LGBTQ+ people (and allies!). Many people in that category come to online forums like this because it's a safe refuge away from the real world which is full of dickheads who reject and judge. The last thing anybody here who might be obese or struggling with weight/self image issues is seeing thread after thread of people shouting "Hey, by the way, nobody here wants to fuck you either!" ... even though that may not be the exact intent of everyone here.

So do you think we could cool it with the whole "fat is gross" shit going on right now? I don't understand the point of this thread.

I think the lines between overweight and obese are getting blurred due to average body size in western cultures, especially Australia/USA/Canada/England.

Overweight is fine, its just a little extra padding but still can be healthy. Unfortunately the way the "average" body size is trending, "overweight" would eventually be obese compared to "normal" people.

One of the better measures for health I have found is from doctors over here pushing the "100" mark for men.

All this mean't was that if your waist size for pants was 100cm or above (39 inches approx) then you are at a much higher risk for health issues than under that point. There was a big media drive not long ago to encourage men to drop below the 100cm belt mark but I can only assume it didn't really accomplish much.

I took a bit of attention though and went from a 119cm belt (46inches) to comfortably fitting into an 87cm belt (34 inches).

Saying that though I have done a lot of weights in the past, so I have dat ass that won't go away. I would like to be an 85cm belt as a goal in total (33inches)

and from the Cancer council Au (well Vic)
Quote:For men with a waistline over 100cm, risk increased by 72% for colon cancer and 43% for aggressive prostate cancer.

Wade Wrote:Here's what bothers me about this shit:

This is an online forum for LGBTQ+ people (and allies!). Many people in that category come to online forums like this because it's a safe refuge away from the real world which is full of dickheads who reject and judge. The last thing anybody here who might be obese or struggling with weight/self image issues is seeing thread after thread of people shouting "Hey, by the way, nobody here wants to fuck you either!" ... even though that may not be the exact intent of everyone here.

So do you think we could cool it with the whole "fat is gross" shit going on right now? I don't understand the point of this thread.

Agreed. I mean I know I joined this site to get some support. I would imagine if I joined and someone was lets saying "I won't date someone with Diabetes because they are unhealthy" I probably would have left.

I get that we all are attracted to different people and have different prefences but something like this thread could really hurt someone or cause then to feel even more regected. I for one do not judge. Sure being over weight is unhealthy but there are some people who really do try and struggle with it.

Drop the obesity thing already, we've had a thread like this in the past.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Drop the obesity thing already, we've had a thread like this in the past.

someone should totally start a "would you date an anorexic" thread....BOUND to end well Rolleyes