Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you some one who is Obese?
MisterLove Wrote:I have already told you my secret: skip breakfast.

I know it's not the most sensible thing to do but in my case, it works beautifully. I tried the 'healthy' solution (lots of exercise + normal diet) before and it wasn't good enough.

No I'm talking about your actual weight and you considering it "obese"

Like I said, I skip breakfast too, it really isn't unhealthy unless you eat a bigger meal after that for lunch and give yourself a bad insulin reaction / sugar hit. Many fitness guys often praise 'temporary fasting' i.e doing that.

Are you naturally a skinny guy or lean? cause 82kg is not obese at all, unless you have no muscle and paper for bones.

I am married to a plus size woman whom some would consider to be obese. I happen to be insanely attracted to her, I did not fall in love with her "despite" her size, or because her amazing personality "made up for" her weight -- I fell in love with the whole picture! Just because you are not attracted to larger people does not mean that there are not people who are. It also kills me that people assume being overweight means that you're automatically unhealthy, my wife has a good 150 pounds on me and is the picture of health - perfect BP, blood sugar, low cholesterol - while I, despite living an extremely healthy lifestyle have high BP, am allergic to EVERYTHING, am diabetic, and have high cholesterol. It is all about genes, my wife has healthy ones whereas I clearly do not. Some people are just meant to be larger, my wife loves sports and plays softball and basketball several times a week, and we eat healthy -- yet she stays right around the same size.
Now I would absolutely not have a romantic relationship with someone whose weight prevented them from being active, someone who wanted to sit around and eat junk food all day, or someone whose weight made sex difficult or not satisfying.

I could deal with someone who was a little overweight. In fact, i prefer it to a thin guy. But like morbidly obese, I don't think that would work.