Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you take a 'Straight' pill if it existed?
Bit of a controversial question but a few gay people i know would take it if it was available. I wouldn't take it even if i was paid. I am who i am and i like it this way Smile What about you?
Discuss:biggrin:

To be honest, Matthew, I think there's been a thread about this before. You might care to look it up. Of course a lot of us would refuse to take it, because we DO see the point of being this different.

Easy One...absolutely not. I like who I am and I beleive in being true to myself...I am gay for a reason and I wouldn't change a thing. I often say if it actually WAS a choice...I would choose it.

I will have to consult with the Oracle first. :tongue:

Psst...I voted noWink

wouldnt see the point in it so no.

Although I'd imagine alot of people wouldnt have the choice due to unaccepting parents who make the meals...

not even if i was paid 1 million dollars a day for the rest of my life. I LIKE who I am

hell no even if a mob was about to kill me cause i refused to take one i still would say no

Dark Angel Wrote:Although I'd imagine alot of people wouldnt have the choice due to unaccepting parents who make the meals...

I never thought about that, but your right.

I wounder what the straight pill side effects would be?

For the men, it would boost tostestorone if I'v spelt that right, and we'd all become Hulks. so instead of love and sex, it'll be Hate and a punch up :3

I'd take a Gay pill if there was one. Smile