Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldlikemuscle hits 1,000 !!
E-fights?How does that work?

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol... in that case, you're forgiven! Wink

Hehe how very kind of you :tongue:

I'd like to sign up at a gym and go but I just don't think I would. I'll wait for summer and spend the whole summer swimming Confusedmile:

Dan1089 Wrote:E-fights?How does that work?

lol... just people arguing... usually over something stupid!

Smurlos Wrote:Hehe how very kind of you :tongue:

I'd like to sign up at a gym and go but I just don't think I would. I'll wait for summer and spend the whole summer swimming Confusedmile:

Well if you've got LA Fitness / Canons / Virgin Active near you, then you could always sign up under PruHealth and technically get free gym membership, although you have to pay for the health insurance premium... but mine is only 22 quid a month... at least half the price it would cost me under a normal LA Fitness membership.

I wish I was a better swimmer... I tend to doggy paddle for 2 lengths and get knackered out tho!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Well if you've got LA Fitness / Canons / Virgin Active near you, then you could always sign up under PruHealth and technically get free gym membership, although you have to pay for the health insurance premium... but mine is only 22 quid a month... at least half the price it would cost me under a normal LA Fitness membership.

I wish I was a better swimmer... I tend to doggy paddle for 2 lengths and get knackered out tho!!

Oooh cool - not sure bout any of that though.
We have david lloyds and fitness first on site at work which we get discounts for being staff on site, but it's not THAT big a discount lol.

Haha I am not a fantastic swimmer. I do breast stroke or front crawl usually, ande when I start getting tired I do a couple of backstroke. I usually only stay for an hour though as I start prunifying hehe!

Swimming is an excellent all-round sport, isn't it, Smurls...but it is rightly tiring too.

Mmmm. Swimming rules. It waas the only sport I'd do, but now I won't get my body out in public. Laugh1

I also love swimming,especially in the open sea.Tried getting into a threesome with dolphins but they kept running away,must have been my excessive hotness!Lol at Smurls,I hate it when that happens!

Dan1089 Wrote:I also love swimming,especially in the open sea.Tried getting into a threesome with dolphins but they kept running away,must have been my excessive hotness!Lol at Smurls,I hate it when that happens!

Wow dolphins that can run... that's quite a trick Wink Laugh

Yup swimming is VERY tiring but it's a fantastic work out for ALL your muscles in your body (yes even THAT one when the pool is full of hotties teehee).

Roflmao Rule #1 : Don't wear tight speedos!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:ooh.. this'll keep me busy tonight!

Smurlos... well you've spread yourself out plenty... 4 pages of Google!!

From Channel4 / ChavTowns / GS / Livejournal...

Spotysocks... unique to GS!

that kept me busy for about 15mins this morning lol

Dan1089 Wrote:Roflmao Rule #1 : Don't wear tight speedos!

LMAO!!!