Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow
Saw this advertised here.
Really?
Should we really entertain such segregational shite?

Utterly sad.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I forget that some of you see advertisements on here Wink This one is certainly rather odd although I think I've seen it before somewhere else. Andy has to cover his costs from somewhere and this is his site, not a democracy. The alternative is to make it a subscription site or for more people to donate more regularly (me included) ... or get a banner blocker.

That ad is just as bad as that one gay dating site and it was pretty explicit since it was showing some really big wieners I did not want to see.

Oh Cutie, you're gay and you don't want to see Wiener??? What's wrong with you, pet?

Just teasing. You're entitled. Wink

That dating ad is kind of hilarious, I do so want to meet others in the elite social class of debt ridden students.

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh Cutie, you're gay and you don't want to see Wiener??? What's wrong with you, pet?

Just teasing. You're entitled. Wink

Laugh

Yup. I know you're kidding, but the ones I saw were pretty unattractive. Plus we have some users below 18 and it was not fair for them to see it at that time.

well if you support the white Elitest game of golf whats wrong with this add.

Cutieboy Wrote:Laugh

Yup. I know you're kidding, but the ones I saw were pretty unattractive. Plus we have some users below 18 and it was not fair for them to see it at that time.

You are probably right about the underage users, but there's so much more that is unsavoury on the Internet that we ought to worry about. If those users are wondering about being gay, it may well be because they are attracted to COCKK, so I guess it's only fair. What distressed me more, in fact, was finding an ad for a muslim dating ad which promoted straight couples. Now, knowing what we know of the thinking today in the Muslim community about gay sex, I found that to be an extra indictment of the way we think our sexuality and come to terms with it. It just reinforced (and who on earth would be tempted by a straight Muslim relationship on a gay site???) the fact that a Muslim man should enter a straight relationship, didn't it? The content of the ad just seemed inappropriate. I wouldn't mind so much if the dating site offered all kinds of dates, straight, gay, bi etc... but it didn't. I believe there was a similar ad for Christian straight partnerships. Again, WTF???

I've seen worst things being posted in forums on the internet

It's fine with me. I guess it's up to the person if he'll bite it or not, right?