Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! Has it really been SEVEN years???
princealbertofb Wrote:Actually, it'll be seven years tomorrow...

MUST you exaggerate? Wink

7 years of excellence and we the community here are all the better for it. Smile Pity I hadn't joined earlier. Smile

Hardheaded1 Wrote:MUST you exaggerate? Wink

Lol, hardheaded. Exxaggerratte??????? MOI????? :biggrin:

dynamodean Wrote:7 years of excellence and we the community here are all the better for it. Smile Pity I hadn't joined earlier. Smile
That's very kind of you, Dynamodean. Well, for all intent and purposes, it's all out there to be read, isn't it?

Iceblink Wrote:
You must be one the originals. Congrats!
[Image: green-doll-number-7.gif]
I certainly am now. I think one of the original originals is actually Andy. This site must be about 8 years old now. You can ask him, if you want confirmation. Another one who's been on here longer than me is Marky from Wales, who comes and goes.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:You've been here so long,,,,I can almost see the wrinkles on your avatar!!! <<<Do avatars age?>>> Just messing with you (smile).

I think your great!! And enjoy reading your posties. You may now correct my improper spelling & exaggerated abbreviations, periods, comma's, etc..........

With Love,
Jim

Haha, Jim; like Dorian Gray, our avatars don't age on us, but we just get a little wrinklier, and a little older and a little bit puffier and huffier and less able to move, but as long as our brains and hearts work, there's stuff to be done. Take care, Jim. And thanks for your love. Bighug By the way, my avatar's a stamp. So it'll only wrinkle if it comes unglued. With all the collagen it's got, it shouldn't budge.
It was too tempting but I think you did it on purpose : you're great! commas (plural) :biggrin:

I am absolutely thrilled that you have allowed us to share your life with you through this awesome site! Here is to another 7 years! *raises glass*
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:I am absolutely thrilled that you have allowed us to share your life with you through this awesome site! Here is to another 7 years! *raises glass*
~Beaux
Thanks, beautiful Beaux (with an X)... What's in your glass? I've got a virgin Mary... I don't like (what is it? Vodka?) but love tomato juice. Cheers, mate! *raises glass*

princealbertofb Wrote:Thanks, beautiful Beaux (with an X)... What's in your glass? I've got a virgin Mary... I don't like (what is it? Vodka?) but love tomato juice. Cheers, mate! *raises glass*

I have a glass of Sour Mix that they use to make margaritas, with salt around the rim! I don't drink alcohol anymore, but some occasions still call for a toast! Salute! ;-)

I know I just got here, but congratulations! Here's to seven more! *raises glass*