Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! Has it really been SEVEN years???
James Wrote:Hey PA, you have held down the fort for years, always giving the good advice and helping those you could. Proud to call you my friend, say hi to marsh for me, Jim
Thanks, Jim, will do. He's got a very busy work week ahead of him. I'll tell him over the phone. Thanks for your own support Jim, it's been a pleasure knowing you all these years. Bighug

princealbertofb Wrote:Have you had too much to drink already CCRox? Ok from now on, you've got to have something to eat with your drinkies...
Love you back, CC! Bighug

I'm in recovery brother! No drinkie no drinky no holding out my pinkie! LaughLaughLaugh
It just struck me as particularly endearing to see the thread title so I dropped in to share my appreciation and hug. I'd have give your cock a nice squeeze given the opportunity. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

marsh and pofa make time fly by!

cheers to more years on gs!

trywait Wrote:marsh and pofa make time fly by!

cheers to more years on gs!
Pofa? That's a new one... lol, Trywait. I think you mean PAofA... slightly more complicated to pronounce but what the hell...

CCRox Wrote:I'm in recovery brother! No drinkie no drinky no holding out my pinkie! LaughLaughLaugh
It just struck me as particularly endearing to see the thread title so I dropped in to share my appreciation and hug. I'd have give your cock a nice squeeze given the opportunity. Sagrin
Don't know that my cock would have liked that squeeze, I'm not who you think I am, CC. lol. Ok OK maybe just a little squeeze, like when we were kids.

7 years is a long time mate . and you still have a plenty to say - I love that about you ....makes me wonder when I first came here too now ,,,im guessing 4 to 5 years ....I remember your and dereck. card shark...bazz...etc and many friends not here anymore - I do miss that chat room is no longer used much

Grats Smile

matty7 Wrote:7 years is a long time mate . and you still have a plenty to say - I love that about you ....makes me wonder when I first came here too now ,,,im guessing 4 to 5 years ....I remember your and dereck. card shark...bazz...etc and many friends not here anymore - I do miss that chat room is no longer used much

yea...missing that chatroom activity

trywait Wrote:yea...missing that chatroom activity

All you have to do, Trywait, is to launch it and wait for people to trickle in...
Any day of the week, any time of day.