Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, Shock Horror
Ok so I told some more friends and they may have found this site and read all my posts while mandy was ther so she seen everything about my life tonight. and then i met them after work and you could see it in her wee face, i felt like crap, but i didnt think they would have been on gay forums:O i just needed the advice so i told my life as it was, right?

So the truth be know, so what, if these people truly care it will make no differance, I have straight friends, some of which say that they love me because I do not judge them so they do not judge me. Better this way in your own words than rumors behind your back, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Robertson, if you are worried about some of the things you say here being found out, you have the choice not to mention them, not to quote the website, to take up a new identity and write using that from now on, or to keep things quiet. Sometimes private conversations (Private Messages) with some of the members of the site might be better than pouring out all your thoughts, emotions and frustrations for all to see and read (including some very mean people who don't condone our practices, thoughts or politics).
I know it is not in the younger generation's habit to keep their privacy to themselves so much, but sometimes it might help in not allowing others to judge us. There is such a thing as "quant-à-soi" ... keeping oneself to oneself, and some secrecy does have some virtues. Wink

But thats the funny thing with me, most things i do in life i get an opinion from my friends to see if i should do it, i lack in decisivness (i think thats the word) and the advice i got from all you guys was really good stuff and helped me alot, but could i have got that same advice without youse all knowing my situation? Anyway, im not fussed now, mandy was a wee bit upset at first but i think she understands that i just needed help and i doubt they would be venturing on to gay forums any time soon.

Adios x